Xp farming

End Days, Casual, get to the part where you have to make the Spec Ops bleed. Make them bleed, cause the horde to run them over, and while the Zombies are letting loose, run behind the train at the start so Leon does not blow your brains out. Then just stand near the end of the train where the infinite ammo chest is. Use a Riot Gun, aim for the heads or chest, and keep blowing Zombies away. Use Bertha with her Infection Cure active ability (trust me, if you even look away for 10 seconds, you will find yourself on the ground being bitten, raped, and infected). Just keep shooting zombies, and hold your ground if you have low hp. The lower your hp, the higher the drop rate of green herbs. Once you have about 30 or so green herbs, anti-viral sprays, and ammo and grenades on the ground, start using the Green Herbs when your health is low. Do not reload the Riot Gun... when you get to low ammo (1 or 2 bullets left before you must reload) simply go to the Ammo box and get ammo, it will auto fill up the ammo and skip the reload. Stay behind that train and keep following this method for as long as you want. I have a little brother who will not let me play for more than 15 minutes without distracting me, so I last about 15 minutes and get 16,000 XP each 15 minutes.

Hope this was helpful, sorry for a long post or any grammatical or spelling errors.

I tried doing that entity and no zombies came to me. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or what? Anything else to help?

Entity's method is by far the best XP farming method in this game. Sometimes if you just stand there they won't come, so you probably have to trigger them. Run back and forth, as soon as they get your attention fire away.

Question: When you die after killing a lot of them, do you still get the XP for all the kills or do they reset? Also, do you have to finish the mission for the XP to count? Sorry, new to this game.

I can confirm, whenever you quit during a mission you will get the XP. However if you want the BONUS XP for finishing a mission, collectibles, boss kills etc. you should end it.

I can confirm, whenever you quit during a mission you will get the XP. However if you want the BONUS XP for finishing a mission, collectibles, boss kills etc. you should end it.

Thank you! So if I were to quit the campaign at any time, all the kills XP would still add up for me? Anyone know about when you die?

I did the End Of The Line way for 45 minutes (entire level time) and got 22,000XP. However, when I S Rank Expendable on casual I get 12,000 - 14,000XP in 17 - 20 minutes. So as of right now I don't know, End Of The Line seems the more risky way of the two.

Yes, I just tested this out to see what I can rack up and I got 16k on my first run and 15k on the second run both under 20 minutes, about 160 kills, no deaths and all the data collected.

I use this method as well, but once I get around say, the 500 kill mark, the crimson heads start to glitch a little. When they spawn they start to just run around in a bunch near their spawn instead of running towards you. You have to run near them to get them to start running to you eventually, but it's a bit risky because Leon's sniper shots are brutal even on Casual. Once they start to glitch I just finish the level and usually end with about 25,000 xp.

I use this method as well, but once I get around say, the 500 kill mark, the crimson heads start to glitch a little. When they spawn they start to just run around in a bunch near their spawn instead of running towards you. You have to run near them to get them to start running to you eventually, but it's a bit risky because Leon's sniper shots are brutal even on Casual. Once they start to glitch I just finish the level and usually end with about 25,000 xp.

When that happens, if you are near the train in the beginning, you will notice 2 zombies behind you. They always throw up on me, so I notice them right away. Kill them. It fixes the glitch.

Blaze: Where did you gooooooo? You never log in anymore.

I randomly found this other place you can boost besides the last level. Its on the 2nd level where you're at the very end of the mission after escaping from the area that's on fire and has a bajillion lickers coming at you. The lickers spawn infinitely (I think) but only like 2 to 4 at a time. But the lickers isn't how you can boost.

Once you get outside into the courtyard area where you fought spec ops earlier, there will be tons of zombies and they constantly keep spawning from the left and right of you. Once you kill them all they immediately respawn and crawl out from the left and right sides all over again and there is an infinite ammo box there so you can just blast away at them. The good thing about this is that they're the regular zombies. Not crimson heads like on the last level.

:wtf :biglaugh If any interesting point shows up in here I'll hit 'em up. Like a shadow in the dark. :p

=_=" I meant to help me on mission 5. Lol. All of you guys just vanished. My first team gave up on getting S+ ever, and my second team (you guys), all put their status to offline or it says, "online 19 hours ago" and you remain offline the rest of the day. I guess I was the 4th one that never made it into the S+ helicopter. So now I have to build my own.

I've tried this multiple times and we always clear out all the zombies. Does it matter if you have 2 players? Because I had my brother throwing attraction phermone and still no zombies were coming after 10 minutes of killing them.

On another hand, I found the second level very easy to farm XP. Use Spectre and get all 38 collectibles (there is also a challenge to use the computer, so you don't have to destroy the servers that gives you 200 xp) and shoot all 20 cameras and you can get 12,000 xp in 15 minutes.

THIS WORKS EASILY, THANKS ENTITY - I spent a lot of time trying to figure out exactly what Entity meant, but after about 3 hours of grinding in that very location I finally understand.

If anyone is confused like I might have been, make sure after you jump down the final time you follow through PAST Leons cutscene, sprint Far forward to cause the objective bubble in the lower right to trigger the "bleeding" of the spec op guys. I however never shot any spec ops, instead i ran back and simply kited the blood lusted zombies. Over time, you will notice (more than likely after your AI teamates have been killed) they may or may not come around the front of the train. Look in between where the train karts divide and fire at enemies that are spawning directly under the train cars you are looking through, it will cause them to come around the corner in herds. Also try to throw some of your grenades into the distance for more XP at the very beginging when the zombies are in normal mode.... After about 20mins or so the spawns will STOP charging around the front train. At that point, just run forward blasting as many as you can and just restart the whole process after you die. REMEMBER YOU SAVE XP EVEN IF YOU DIE.

If my rambling isn't clear enough feel free to throw me a PM, regardless test it for yourself you will all figure it out eventually.

Thanks Entity! :woop:

PS. 75,000XP in about 1.5hrs so far

THIS WORKS EASILY, THANKS ENTITY - I spent a lot of time trying to figure out exactly what Entity meant, but after about 3 hours of grinding in that very location I finally understand.

If anyone is confused like I might have been, make sure after you jump down the final time you follow through PAST Leons cutscene, sprint Far forward to cause the objective bubble in the lower right to trigger the "bleeding" of the spec op guys. I however never shot any spec ops, instead i ran back and simply kited the blood lusted zombies. Over time, you will notice (more than likely after your AI teamates have been killed) they may or may not come around the front of the train. Look in between where the train karts divide and fire at enemies that are spawning directly under the train cars you are looking through, it will cause them to come around the corner in herds. Also try to throw some of your grenades into the distance for more XP at the very beginging when the zombies are in normal mode.... After about 20mins or so the spawns will STOP charging around the front train. At that point, just run forward blasting as many as you can and just restart the whole process after you die. REMEMBER YOU SAVE XP EVEN IF YOU DIE.

If my rambling isn't clear enough feel free to throw me a PM, regardless test it for yourself you will all figure it out eventually.

Thanks Entity! :woop:

PS. 75,000XP in about 1.5hrs so far

No problem :D I am glad that people are able to understand what I said. It is always awkward when people tell me that they have no idea what I said.

No matter what you do they will eventually stop spawning. As of yet, I haven't figured out what causes it, but my guess is the zombies are just on a timer and once it runs out they stop spawning. What I do is trigger the blood frenzy, run past all the spec ops underneath Leon. From there I pick off any infected and the remaining spec ops and use the small ammunition box to reload. One all spec ops are gone and the crimson heads stop coming in huge waves, I step out slightly and shoot at Leon until he runs away. Then I run over to the infinite ammo box next to the train cars and pick off the two crimson heads that spawn right next to it as well as the 3-4 other crimson heads that spawn further down. I get about 27,000 xp a session with this method.

=_=" I meant to help me on mission 5. Lol. All of you guys just vanished. My first team gave up on getting S+ ever, and my second team (you guys), all put their status to offline or it says, "online 19 hours ago" and you remain offline the rest of the day. I guess I was the 4th one that never made it into the S+ helicopter. So now I have to build my own.

I SOLD IT right the day after I got it (Monday) and since you only had time after Sunday, it's NOT MY FAULT! :p

Gotta be fast with these games man.

End Days, Casual, get to the part where you have to make the Spec Ops bleed. Make them bleed, cause the horde to run them over, and while the Zombies are letting loose, run behind the train at the start so Leon does not blow your brains out. Then just stand near the end of the train where the infinite ammo chest is. Use a Riot Gun, aim for the heads or chest, and keep blowing Zombies away. Use Bertha with her Infection Cure active ability (trust me, if you even look away for 10 seconds, you will find yourself on the ground being bitten, raped, and infected). Just keep shooting zombies, and hold your ground if you have low hp. The lower your hp, the higher the drop rate of green herbs. Once you have about 30 or so green herbs, anti-viral sprays, and ammo and grenades on the ground, start using the Green Herbs when your health is low. Do not reload the Riot Gun... when you get to low ammo (1 or 2 bullets left before you must reload) simply go to the Ammo box and get ammo, it will auto fill up the ammo and skip the reload. Stay behind that train and keep following this method for as long as you want. I have a little brother who will not let me play for more than 15 minutes without distracting me, so I last about 15 minutes and get 16,000 XP each 15 minutes.

Hope this was helpful, sorry for a long post or any grammatical or spelling errors.

This method was very helpful I thought about it before but I didn't think it would be this effective. Thanks :drunk