An easier way to get Unseen Predator?

Drunken Deity

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHIT!! i dont want to hear this. Dont know why they would patch this. Was hoping to do this later today.

Sometimes it looks like it might get stuck at 0:00 but on the next seat swap, it just ends the vanish. I'm calling BS on this working anymore unless someone can prove it still works. Really can't be arsed levelling Zero to 31 at the moment.

Seeing how the patch could delete your bad@ss rank...and fix this glitch...I will do this glitch and maybe patch up tomorrow.

Do let us know if you get it to work without the patch. I'm not certain if it does fix it but it certainly isn't working with it enabled. Interestingly, it doesn't end the deception mode when entering the vehicle as some stated it did.

Do let us know if you get it to work without the patch. I'm not certain if it does fix it but it certainly isn't working with it enabled. Interestingly, it doesn't end the deception mode when entering the vehicle as some stated it did.

dont see at all while this would be patched. will someone that posted that it work please give us some insight on how u did it.

So much hate for Zer0...I don´t gate it.

I´m playing four co-op game on the PC with Zer0 and having a blast. When I finally made it to level 31 (not that much of a problem when you play game you buy the first day because you knew you were going to like it) and get the ability to keep myself in deception mode (Something I choose, din´t do it merely for the achievement, it´s the true Zer0 build, it´s what he/she/it was born/created/cloned to do), I was shock about how powered and awesome it was.

There have been places where literally, I had kill every bad guy around even before any of my team mates can get to finish any of them. Certainly there are some problems with the targeting system and it would not hurt a skill to enhance the time in deception and that your decoy was more clever and move the other way.

Just an example. The other day we face saturn, that motherfucker giant hyperion robot outside Fyrestone. He was giving us hell, with most of us constantly falling to second wind mode (our maya decided to change the build and not have the resurrection skill...bad call for a co-op game). At some point, maya was out, salvador healing her and Axton about to fall. I tough about getting close to my mates and be ready to heal Axton as soon as he fall, when I realize how little life the bastard robot had. I launch myself in the fornt line, launch my decoy to the other direction I´m currently heading and BAAAM!! When I pointed at the turret at his leg, Zer0 launched himself into the air destroying the turret in one hit, that restore my deception and leave me in mid air, turn myself real quick and launch another attack. This one, cut trough Saturn Waist. And I don´t know if the animation always happen or was it because I kill it that way, but the upper part of the body separates from the lower and explodes and his legs fall of to the ground at the same time the whole lot rains and Zer0 finally reach the gound again.

That was friking awesome. It´s the kind of thing we gamers (at least those of us near our 30s) have been seeing in Cut Scenes all the time and always wonder "why the game doesn´t allow me do this?". We finally can. And everyone is out there saying the character sucks and how much horrible it´s to have to level up for a cheevo.

I don´t understand you. At all.

I did it after the patch this morning.

I did it after the patch this morning.

Hmmm, wonder why it's not working for some people. I've tried pressing "A" mega fast, kinda fast, and quite slow and nothing. Did it take a while for you to get it or was it fast?

BTW, I don't hate Zero. I actually really like how he plays, I just can't be arsed playing through all the way again at the moment.

Hmmm, wonder why it's not working for some people. I've tried pressing "A" mega fast, kinda fast, and quite slow and nothing. Did it take a while for you to get it or was it fast?

BTW, I don't hate Zero. I actually really like how he plays, I just can't be arsed playing through all the way again at the moment.

First try. This is what I did, activate deception immediately jump in the back of the bandit technical, mash A as fast as possible the timer got to 0 and stayed on the screen then after a few seconds it disappeared, kept pressing A couple more seconds and it popped.

Thank u so much, it took me a couple of tries but then the achievement popped. I really did not want to play the game again not because i dont like the game or dont like zero but because i already played this game alot and need a break from it. I rather try out the new character then playing with zero.

The way i got the achievement (post patch) was not just mashing the A button.

Go into deception, jump into one of the rear seats in the bandit technical, and wait for deception to almost run out then press A to switch seats which will keep you in deception eventhough the timer will be at 0. When you have completed the animation of switching seats and mind you, you have to time it just right press A again to again switch seats this results in a loop where you can stay in deception as long as you keep pressing A at the right time, just when the animation ends of you switching seats. Hope this clarifies how to get the achievement.

I just got this too with my level 12 Zero. Here's what I did: Got the bandit jeep, activated ninja mode, when it got to zero I got in the rear seat(not gunner or driver). That seems to stop the timer at zero. As soon as he got in I mashed B to get out of the car. He got out then the achievement popped. Cant confirm if the patch fixes because I didnt download it. Wanted to try this first in case it did :-P

I just got this too with my level 12 Zero. Here's what I did: Got the bandit jeep, activated ninja mode, when it got to zero I got in the rear seat(not gunner or driver). That seems to stop the timer at zero. As soon as he got in I mashed B to get out of the car. He got out then the achievement popped. Cant confirm if the patch fixes because I didnt download it. Wanted to try this first in case it did :-P

This is what I did. It wouldn't work at first, but I entered the backseat THEN activated deception mode THEN switched seats like crazy. It popped after 10 seconds. This was also done AFTER the update.

The way i got the achievement (post patch) was not just mashing the A button.

Go into deception, jump into one of the rear seats in the bandit technical, and wait for deception to almost run out then press A to switch seats which will keep you in deception eventhough the timer will be at 0. When you have completed the animation of switching seats and mind you, you have to time it just right press A again to again switch seats this results in a loop where you can stay in deception as long as you keep pressing A at the right time, just when the animation ends of you switching seats. Hope this clarifies how to get the achievement.

This. This is exactly how I did it. I was gonna post it but nightmare beat me to it.

Re Assassin unseen predator kill, just go back to Tundra Farmhouse and kill the numerous Varkid. Achievement popped first time I tried it once I'd filled up that right hand column.

If you bothered to read the thread, you would know that this is about getting the achievement BEFORE having to fill up the entire right side skill tree. Everyone already knows how to get it once you put all of that time in. This thread is obviously for people that don't use Zero for their main character.

Using this tip, you can get the achievement at level 5.