Achievement Discussion

Just the lead profile. My wife and I have been playing co-op and I'm getting those achievements and she isn't.

that sucks, it might have just put me off actually buying it...my future husband and i love to play together and get the achievos--together....playing it twice might not be sooo bad if it's fun though?!

that sucks, it might have just put me off actually buying it...my future husband and i love to play together and get the achievos--together....playing it twice might not be sooo bad if it's fun though?!

It's very fun. I did enjoy LEGO Batman more, I must say, but over Indiana Jones and Star Wars, this is the superior. Infact, I probably enjoy this one just as much as Batman. Nonetheless, I'd have no problem completing it 100% twice.

I'm glad to see that you can still get those in co-op for one profile. Looks like another Lego game that my husband and I will play twice. At least he's nice enough to let me get the achievements first, then we go back and do his.

Just the lead profile. My wife and I have been playing co-op and I'm getting those achievements and she isn't.

Yeah me and my wife were so excited about this game. played through the first level and just got more and more excited about it. then we looked at the acheivments ans saw "Single Player Only." we were both pretty dissapointed. but at least it sound like at least one of us will get the acheivments. i guess we'll just have to play through it twice.

my order would be:

Star Wars (just cuz im a huge fan)

Harry Potter

Indiana Jones

Batman

I dont know what it is about the batman one but im dreading having to go back and redo the levels for achievement purposes. As for Harry Potter, it was a pretty good story and i give them a lot of credit for creating the castle to run around in; especially having to invent a hufflepuff and ravenclaw common room since their never described in the movies or books.

Edited by TSpin42
read the wrong end of the thread

No coop play achievements? That sucks. My girlfriend and I were really looking forward to playing and 1000ing this one together. Anyone know if this is true for the other lego games, or just this one?

I think it's just for this one. My boyfriend and I played the other Lego games and we've always been able to go co-op and get the achievements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
-Oplate42 beat me to it-

did anyone else notice the obvious Metal Gear reference in the achievements?

"Solid Snape" - Hide in a Barrel as Snape (i believe)

I noticed the achievement, and you're right. It is a reference to the Metal Gear Solid series, because "Solid Snape" is a reference to the Metal Gear Solid character, Solid Snake. I known Solid Snake, because he's a secret character in Super Smash Bros Brawl. He's also a third party character in that game, along with Sonic the Hedgehog.

It's very fun. I did enjoy LEGO Batman more, I must say, but over Indiana Jones and Star Wars, this is the superior. Infact, I probably enjoy this one just as much as Batman. Nonetheless, I'd have no problem completing it 100% twice.

I love all the LEGO Games, expect Lego Rock Band, because I don't know much about Rockbamd.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
One thing bothers me, and that's the fact that they included (Single Player only) on some of the achievements. That takes away part of the fun because Lego games are great with friends.

Other than that they look really fun :)

I was worried about that too. It still gives all of the achievements, but only to player 1. My player 2 was just a guest, (no XBOX Live account) and I got all of the achievements as player 1 just fine. Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...