Triple XP all weekend, starting Friday 27th July (4pm EST, 9pm GMT)

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/37381/red-dead-redemption-undead-nightmare-psn-official-social-club-mu.html

The Social Club event is only on PS3, but Rockstar will be doing the Triple XP on both consoles.

EDIT: The event is on! I hope everyone is rising through the ranks quickly!

EDIT 2: Rockstar have extended the Triple XP. Not by much, but it will be on until some time this morning in EST. I'm guessing they will end it about 10-12pm, so about 3pm-5pm for GMT (BST).

EDIT 3: The event has finished, but Rockstar have said that they hope to do another one next month. I have no idea what shape the event will take, but expect to see another XP multiplier activated. Congratulations to everyone that hit some impressive milestones and to those who rose a few Ranks!

Edited by Crimson Ridley

I thought MP on this game was dead??

Far from it.

However, do yourself a favor and leave the session if you come across folks with 187, RDS or M7 in their gtags (or a guy named ComeAtMeBrah), they are cheaters and they kind of ruin the game for everyone.

OT: I didn't see the XP multiplier message at all this last weekend... :/

I thought MP on this game was dead??

This game is still very populated online, with almost every Free Roam session filling up within minutes.

It's one of the only games I enjoy the multiplayer to, as you can literally go off and do your own thing, with just a few twats trying to ruin the fun.

Far from it.

However, do yourself a favor and leave the session if you come across folks with 187, RDS or M7 in their gtags (or a guy named ComeAtMeBrah), they are cheaters and they kind of ruin the game for everyone.

OT: I didn't see the XP multiplier message at all this last weekend... :/

This game is still very populated online, with almost every Free Roam session filling up within minutes.

It's one of the only games I enjoy the multiplayer to, as you can literally go off and do your own thing, with just a few twats trying to ruin the fun.

great !!! RDR is my favorite game, but haven't played MP very much....I should give it a try soon :woop: