Achievement Guide & Roadmap

TealPavelski

Is there any other way to get this? My bro got it without trying and Im struggling to unlock this... Every time I jump to the first conveyor and hit the boost and move right and when I come to the bit it is supposed to fall, my avatar just slows down and drops like a leaf from tree... Help plz!

start running right from the start of the level, jump on the first belt while running

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what is with all the haters in this Guide? I was just trying to be helpful. I have most of the Achievements and the only ones I don't have are self explanatory...

Yep. And your guide was helpful, at least to me. So, thanks! :)

Don't know why so many people are bitching around. MAKE A BETTER GUIDE if you don't like this one, but stop complaining! Jeez!

A question for clarification on "Social Climber" :

If the other player(s) use the chicken out button, will it still count for you?

If the other players quit, but you finish, does that level count for you?

Do all levels need to be completed in one session?

Also, I agree with the others, the difficulty should be much higher. 7-8 out of 10, something like that.

EDIT: also, I don't think you actually have to get the silver medal time before you can unlock the gold medal. I was able to unlock the gold medal on Europe 1 on my first play-through of the level.

Roadrunner - 10

Run at top speed when you're about to wipe out

This can first be achieved on Europe Level 2 "Conveyance". At the beginning of the level you will see a group of forward facing conveyor belts, simply press and hold or to boost while you hold right. Achievement should unlock before having to jump from one group of conveyor belts to the next. If the Achievement does not unlock, simply fall in the water and try again.

Tip: Run towards the forward facing conveyor belts from the start of the level.

Just got this on this level. I actually had to go backwards (left) from the start, then turn around and Turbo toward the conveyor. Short hop onto the conveyor and ran out of turbo about halfway across it. Achievement unlocked as my avatar was starting to fall over.

Just got this on this level. I actually had to go backwards (left) from the start, then turn around and Turbo toward the conveyor. Short hop onto the conveyor and ran out of turbo about halfway across it. Achievement unlocked as my avatar was starting to fall over.

That worked perfectly NFN. Thanks man got it on my first try this way.

A question for clarification on "Social Climber" :

If the other player(s) use the chicken out button, will it still count for you?

Just finished the game with the help of T3KNOSIS and he finished all the maps legit where as i "chickened out" the whole way through the maps. what you need to do is to keep taping the Y button and it will respawn you to the nearest checkpoint the after 5 respawns it will say click RB and just keep going. you should complete the maps in 20-30 seconds :)

I guess that answers my question... I think...

Dude I thought it was fine for what it was. Not sure why you attracted so many dicks about this but nothing is stopping them from doing their own and the best one eventually makes it to stickied here and appear on the game's page, correct? People have too much time on their hands and need to chill.

He doesn't know. Because he has used mearly logic to make this guide and a little practice.

Guides are just not the same these days! I say get dedicated guide makers.

Dude, do one yourself if it bothers you. You and the other guy are being serious dicks over nothing. Write a better guide and yours will be the one people are complaining about instead of his. Dedicated guide writers, really?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1744/+qlKIw==.jpg Hopscotch - 20http://tinyurl.com/gicon

Bounced from trampoline to trampoline 12 times in a row

This can first be achieved on USA Level 4 "On the Rebound". Near the beginning of the level you will see two trampolines close to each other. Simply jump back and forth between the two trampolines 12 times. Hold the

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/ls.png in the direction of the next trampoline and simply land to jump.

Tip: You must jump only once on each trampoline. If you miss a trampoline or jump on the same trampoline more than once, start over. Make sure to jump in the center of the trampoline as it will give you the most lift/height. There is a red targeter below your avatar showing where your avatar will fall.

When i tried this i had the problem of not being able to see where the tramps were so i gave up and carried on with playing then i got to europe and on the 3rd, 4th or 5th level there were two tramps really close together with no landing bits in between and the camera angle was great and i managed to get it.