Title update

SSwalker

I just read the latest Destro rant and I gotta say that the dude needs a hobby that doesn't hurt his butthole so much. He was one of those Stim grenade guys so that should tell you if he's good enough to get online achievements against human players. On topic though, rumor on the Epic forums are that the new DLC will be available to VIP members on the 11th. Not sure if the title update will come with the DLC early or if we'll have to wait until the DLC is available to everyone.

LOL, you're saying someone else's post is a waste of space?! HA! Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black. Wow.

They really should lower the character count from 10,000 to something like 500 or 1,000, but then you'd probably triple and quadruple post just to get in the same "ideas" in... ;)

Oh man, one shouldn't feed trolls - but this is just too fucking funny and completely true! :woop:

I just read the latest Destro rant and I gotta say that the dude needs a hobby that doesn't hurt his butthole so much. He was one of those Stim grenade guys so that should tell you if he's good enough to get online achievements against human players. On topic though, rumor on the Epic forums are that the new DLC will be available to VIP members on the 11th. Not sure if the title update will come with the DLC early or if we'll have to wait until the DLC is available to everyone.

Cool, this is what i wanna know...11th June..which is tomorrow....awesome stuff. I will look forward to seeing the new stuff. As for the new title update I am not fussed, a week, 2 weeks, as long as Surprise gets fixed then all good!!!:Bounce:

• 2 weeks later...

Destro you and your friend make fun of kids because of their stats? Stats aint everything I have a positive k/d and a negative w/l ratio. Its a game! You and your friends should get the fuck over it and play it for fun. I got the long bomb achievement today on FFA by sheer luck. Thats what you can expect from that achievement sheer luck to get it. If you think it should have been available in private that your as dumb as everyone knows you are. Im certain you and your friends talk trash to the other team when you lose. Its real pathetic plus your posts are all irrelevant, because no one wants to hear your crybaby posts. Go cry about it to epic if your gonna whine about it. Im sure youll get laughed at by the whole community.