Leaked Heist Info (no release date yet)

xWTHx xSHADOWx

Found this info on heists.

Hope this comes out soon :)

Source:

I don't know about this, but midway thru that video a $20mil bounty pops up on a player called SquidgyPants, he was bugging the crap out of me earlier, sending hitmen and muggers after me, following me and just generally being a knob. Hope someone enjoyed taking him down!

For the people that didn't boost a single level, it's an extremely high level requirement. It's already a challenge to complete the same mission over and over again.

Other then that, the cash is a little on the low side, so I think you get 80k for just completing some of the pre-requirements before you can actually do a heist, atleas that is, if the info we got earlier on it is correct. If not, then it's an extremely empty bank.... :/

^That's a very good point about placeholders.

I'd prefer to rob a bank for 100K each player (600K total), but find out I have to pay various "fees" afterwards and only get say 20-35K of my 100K cut.

As long as it all feels well put together and the payouts are somewhat rewarding (as well as RP) I'm really looking forward to it all. Fingers crossed for 3+ heists!

My point is that Rockstar have either rushed into things without realising they carry major game-playing/server/operational flaws, or made pretty awful decisions that has left many people pissed off.

Heists is one of a number of things that could be included. An online stock market would be a start

]80K split 6 ways.. Piss off! :mad:

[/color]

Who robs a bank for 13K???????? :confused:

I wouldn't get to worked up, I'm sure it will be far worse than that...

I would say that any numbers found in the game for unimplemented gamemodes, would likely be placeholders for the true numbers; though given how R* are going with GTA Online: I'd wager the numbers will be much worse by release of heists...

See, 4 out of 5 Doktor's surveyed agree....

I'd rather wait for official announcements to get hopes up. They did the same for Borderlands "finding the code" for a few extra "...The Invincible" bosses and they wound up never being in the game.

Even so, the code is for one possible heist. The Bank could be one of the Fleece banks which aren't much bigger than a store. No point in getting hyped up to be disappointed which is sadly a huge chunk of the GTA fanbase currently.

13K from a bank robbery? Should have robbed something that actually has money in it.

Edit: I'm going to keep my dissatisfaction to a minimum about heist payouts until they land. Because even if the payouts are crap (10-20K, 1000-2000RP each) I'm hoping the gameplay will be awesome.

A competitive game mode where one team of six must pull off a heist while other team of six cops/security guards try to stop them would be very welcome. "Cops Vs Crooks 2.0"

Edited by Dirty130

As far as heists go, I'm sure 13,000 is reasonable for passing, but I do agree it should be more

If that's the case, you're better off selling a 9k car, then robbing a few stores to add up a total of 13,000$. It should be way more than that. I doubt it will be what we got in the SP missions, but make it more than what we earn in a survival mode. Maybe they can offer more rewards than just cash, as just about everyone has an apt full of 10 cars. Maybe a checklist with heists with whatever you complete you earn at the end. What am I saying tho, this is R*.. they wont do anything like that.

If that's the case, you're better off selling a 9k car, then robbing a few stores to add up a total of 13,000$. It should be way more than that. I doubt it will be what we got in the SP missions, but make it more than what we earn in a survival mode. Maybe they can offer more rewards than just cash, as just about everyone has an apt full of 10 cars. Maybe a checklist with heists with whatever you complete you earn at the end. What am I saying tho, this is R*.. they wont do anything like that.

Yes, I agree that 13,000 is low, but you should know that Rockstar isn't going to give us a realistic amount.

Mhm! That's why I'm not as excited for heist's as I first was.

I'm trying to keep hopes that since they didn't get to launch Heists, the current "Jobs" are being "toyed" with so the Heists will seem just as awesome. Just a hope though.

If they're anything like the SP with obviously different locations/places, I have no worries. If anything, I'm not expecting to make 5 mil on the first heists or even the first few. It's just another option to make money/RP.