Achievement Trading Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Co-op partner on legendary. Probably doable on my own but will go much easier with a partner.

UK based player (BST time) play most evenings. Looking to do one or two levels a night. Message on Live: FullMetalTPB.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to get Tying Up Loose Ends with me? I've tried so many times, with guides and all and I never get the Achievement. I figure another person might be helpful. I'm getting pretty tired of this level! Lol Message me on XBL: InSANExKiLLeR89

EDIT: Got the Achievement

Edited by X360Gamer8
Done

Looking for some help with Speed Reader, Leave It Where It Lay, and Never Tell Me the Odds! Message me on XBL: InSANExKiLLeR89 :)

EDIT: Got Leave It Where It Lay solo and FINALY Speed Reader solo, just need Never Tell Me the Odds and the rest of the missions on Legendary! Also if you can host, that would be great, this is the only game I lag in if I host for some reason... :/

Edited by X360Gamer8
Update Details

Interested in doing:

Speed Reader

This One's For Jenkins

Never Tell Me the Odds

That Just Happened

MSG me on Live if you are interested in setting up a boosting session. Aristottle19

I'm also interested in boosting achievements for Halo Reach, Halo 4 and Halo Wars if you are looking for any of these games as well. I know of a few boosting sessions that have been doing multi-game boosts in order to complete multiple games. Hit me up if so.

Thanks.

Hey!

I hope this is where I request help. I'm looking for someone to help me get "Never Tell Me The Odds" and "This Side Up". I love Halo. Love the story, love the campaign, love achievements. But. I. Suck. At warthog-ness (and racing the clock). So, if you are cool and nice and want to help a girl out.... woo hooo. Look at my profile, I have most of the achieves, just need a little oomph!!

Send an xbox live request if you want to be a hero.

I would like to go through the levels on legendary. I have already beat pillar of autumn on legendary and also have found all skulls/terminals already. Message/add DYSTOPIAN SKY

EDIT: Need to beat levels 2,3,4 and 9 on legendary. Achievements left are: Living legend, Believe in a hero, tying up loose ends, that just happened and speed reader.

Edited by A Cerulean Sky
Update

Speed Reader

This One's For Jenkins

Never Tell Me the Odds

That Just Happened

MSG me on Live if you are interested in setting up a boosting session. Aristottle19

I'm also interested in boosting achievements for Halo Reach, Halo 4 and Halo Wars if you are looking for any of these games as well. I know of a few boosting sessions that have been doing multi-game boosts in order to complete multiple games. Hit me up if so.

Thanks.

I'm looking to boost several achievements if anyone is interested.

Believe in a hero

Living legend

That just happened

Speed reader

Look out for the little guys

Leave it where it lay

Tying up loose ends

Never tell me the odds

Also I have halo 3, odst, reach, and halo 4 and don't know anyone who has them ill. I have a lot that I can boost in the other titles.