problem with rockstar pass.

Damian8

my bro bought rockstar pass with his account, and downloaded the 3 first dlc's, then i played them on my account. today when i log with my account, if i try to get the new dlc it says that i have to pay the 320msp even if the rockstar pass is installed. problem is that my bro is away until tomorrow, and i cant contact him for get pass to his account. is it normal, or he willl have the same problem when we will try to donwload the new dlc with his account???

my bro bought rockstar pass with his account, and downloaded the 3 first dlc's, then i played them on my account. today when i log with my account, if i try to get the new dlc it says that i have to pay the 320msp even if the rockstar pass is installed. problem is that my bro is away until tomorrow, and i cant contact him for get pass to his account. is it normal, or he willl have the same problem when we will try to donwload the new dlc with his account???

Hmm interest so had you and your bro tried redownload?

First of all, make sure you do it through the in game store. Secondly make sure you download it on his account. The DLC's will work for any account on the Xbox that has the DLC on the hard drive. However the Pass will only work to download content for the account that purchased the pass. So just log in as him go into the game and download it. It shouldn't be too big a deal.

First of all, make sure you do it through the in game store. Secondly make sure you download it on his account. The DLC's will work for any account on the Xbox that has the DLC on the hard drive. However the Pass will only work to download content for the account that purchased the pass. So just log in as him go into the game and download it. It shouldn't be too big a deal.

yes, problem was only i have to wait tomorrow :-) i wanted to play it today