Does anyone know what the 9 weapons required for:

"Kill an enemy with every type of weapon"

I'm stuck at 8/9 for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm missing. I've:

Strangled people to death with the rope dart

Hung people with the rope dart

Shot people with my pistols

Shot people with enemy rifles

Killed with my swords

Killed enemies with the single sword (from an enemy)

Killed with a Thrown Dagger (obtained from Agil enemy)

Killed with an Axe (from the heavy enemy)

Gotten enimies to kill each other via berserk darts

Had enemies fall over dead after the berserk dart wore off

Beaten enemies to shit unarmed (and even assassinated them while on the ground

Used hidden blades in both high and low profile, from above via hanging and air, from below via in the water and hanging off of things, and normal height

Killed with Swivel Guns

Used enemies as human shields

Used the drunken sailors to kill enemies

Used powder kegs to kill enemies

used ignition (on powder keg storages that you can't move) to kill enemies [i think I have anyways]

I've killed with every weapon each of these ways: normal attacks, counter kills (even the fireable weapons), special axe throw, high profile assassinations (dropable weapons only have this), low profile assinations.

I'm not sure what I'm missing, but this is driving me out of my mind. It's one of only 5 left that I need completed to have all 100 challenges beaten :-/.

Edited by darkmikasonfire

I started a thread on the sister site and have since seen threads on Gamefaqs and ubi forums, it seems some are effected by a minor bug where one of the weapon didnt register. Its left me at 99/100 challenges which is annoying

Sword Set

Single Sword (Stolen from Most Enemies)

Thrown Knife (Stolen from Agile Guard)

Axe (Stolen from the Brutes)

Pistols

Rope Darts

Blowpipe (Berserk Dart)

Hidden Blades

Rifle

I replayed the first mission and confirmed Sword Set and Single Sword both gave a kill credit so these are the 9 which should give the needed credits

wow that sucks for you and me. i started my game over cause i wanted 100% and assassin contract was bugged and now this too as well as not being able to find any royal convoys/whales although in my last playthru i saw tons and had the 3/3 early game, at 70 total completion now and just ignoring the abstergo challanges since it seems near impossible to get them due to bugs

I managed to get 7 out of 9 weapons in Seq. 2 (except the blow pipe and rope dart)

I have a question though. Should I use them during open conflict, during combo, or whatever to register that weapon as 'used'? I haven't used the rope dart yet. Should I throw it during combat (press Y), or hang enemies on trees with them?

• 1 month later...