Achievement Guide

rrushn

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a 3/10. Very easy game. Difficulty doesn't affect, so that's good for Gates of Hell achievement. The 666 combo is done during Malebolge as said in the forums. Just have to complete the game twice and a little bit to maximize stats. Collecting shouldn't be a problem using a guide. No more than 12-15 hours playing by yourself first and with guide on a second playthrough in normal difficulty.

This is my first guide ever, and since EU is first with the release for once.

Nuh uh!!!! People here in Australia including me got the game on 02/02 (Tuesday). I didn't have the spare time to finish the game straight away though so congrats on making the guide first lol :drunk

the poster who said something about a modded xbox is a troll. he's seen in a few forums that goes over games that aren't out in his neck of the woods. our stor has had this game for a week and we put it out monday.

That's for sure.

Anyway, nice guide. I hadn't seen the Achievement Tiles, they look pretty fuckin' sweet. Can't wait!!

why no road map???

Come on man be patient, the game only officialy came out in the past couple of days.

Anyway a quick roadmap off the top of my head would be:

Difficulty - 4/10

Time - 8-12 hours

Minimum playthroughs - 1 and a bit

Missable achievements - 6ish?

Glitched achievements - None so far

Good guide but one small tip; don't put the story based achievements in your first post, make them the last post. They are story based, everyone will get them and people don't have to scroll down to the second post to read about the other achievements. And put them in a spoiler tag ;)

Why? It's a GUIDE. Story stuff should NOT need to be put in spoilers. Don't read a guide if you don't want spoilers.

Why? It's a GUIDE. Story stuff should NOT need to be put in spoilers. Don't read a guide if you don't want spoilers.

No harm done... I needed the space to add the roadmap anyway. :p

Also, if anyone could help me with the embedding of these videos or why it stopped working... it used to work by just pasting the url.

I want to finish this guide asap so I can finish up some more near-1k games before getting my hands on Bioshock 2. ;-)

thanks mate

your guide made me find all the random shade ppl i ran past the first time

i absolved those ones for the achievement but forgot about everyone else

ah well

and hey, this has nothing to do with the achievements, but i got the Death Edition which says I'm supposed to have a "Dead Space Dante" costume.

I've finished the game once and got his old heretic outfit but was wondering if i'm sposed to do anything special for the Dead Space outfit?

Not that it matters I guess. It's a fun game.

Short n sweet.