Jimmy Jenkins Discussion Thread

Grohlvana

I used the method mentioned above last night on PS3trophies and was able to get him in about 10 tries. I didnt have the Doctors Orders quest active, just used Wildlife Exploitation Preserve area. Saved where it told me to, ran up and opened boxes and quit and saved and reloaded until I got him.

Worked great and didnt require having a special mission active or anything.

Here goes my take on Jimmy Jenks and a way to get him if you don't have Creature Slaughter Dome and have finished the Doctors Orders quest.

Go to Thousand Cuts.... Run up to the Bunker.

Quit and Save inside the bunker.

Reload your game and exit

To your left you should see 2 mini yellow crates and a grey loot crate. Check them.

Down the road you should find three more mini yellow crates. Check them.

A little further down you'll see a set of steps to your left. Go up them, kill the Badass Constructor, and the 3 Hyperion guards. You can now loot I think 12 more containers, 2 or 3 of them are loot boxes.

If he doesn't spawn, go back into the bunker and save, reload and try again

I got Jimmy Jenks on my 15th try, not the odds of the Doctors Orders quest but if you finished that one up and don't have Creature Slaughter Dome, this is probably the next best way...

I didn't read through the post to see if this was posted, I just found it myself tonight. So good luck, hoping I can knock him off a few more times and finish the challange totally.

Going to try this method now and grind it for a bit. If I don't find Jimmy pricking Jenkins today then I'm actually going to make another character on a different account and play through until I get to Doctor's Orders and join the game with my main character to kill the little shit. Hours of torment and still no luck!

Just got him in usual place on Wildlife Preserve, holy shit I reckon that I've put 20hours into him alone on Playthough 1, what a nightmare that has been! this time though was during TVHM level 46, what I did differently this time was, every time I didn't find him on Doctors Orders, I quit and re-load then I did a different mission first then just ran straight through on the Drs Orders mission after 4 attempts like this (1 hour):uzi::eek:, he popped (I reckon I've been on that level alone for 15hours on Playthrough 1 for nothing). I will keep this mission active as well as not doing the Claptrap Mission 'Statuesque' in Opportunity. I will also keep T.K's shack mission closed. Seams like he spawns quicker if a mission is active..

Now for the pisser... I'm still suspended from xbox live until the 13th October, but as I know this is a real nightmare, I am willing to load up the level if anyone has already passed the area or is struggling on TVHM..

I truly do feel for those of you who haven't found him yet

Man, go to bed and wake up happier. People where asking where to find the poster. I said one spot.

Seriously, you don't have to be a jackass.

Yeah, I get it.....and my post was to make you aware of the fact that you don't have to search for any one paticular spot because the poster is EVERYWHERE.

BTW, just because people use sarcasm, doesn't mean they are in a bad mood. I enjoy being sarcastic just as much as you probably enjoy being sensitive.

I'm glad you found that method useful. I was started to get disturbed by the need to re-run through the Wildlife preserve to get to the area with the boxes and crates, it was taking far too much time.

I found that area almost by mistaken when heading up to knock off the bunker for a chance to get a head or skin.

Really think it's useful especially if you don't have Creature Slaughter Dome which lots of people don't. It saves you from having to make that huge run through the Preserve for a small chance of getting him to spawn.

Here goes my take on Jimmy Jenks and a way to get him if you don't have Creature Slaughter Dome and have finished the Doctors Orders quest.

To your left you should see 2 mini yellow crates and a grey loot crate. Check them.

A little further down you'll see a set of steps to your left. Go up them, kill the Badass Constructor, and the 3 Hyperion guards. You can now loot I think 12 more containers, 2 or 3 of them are loot boxes.

I got Jimmy Jenks on my 15th try, not the odds of the Doctors Orders quest but if you finished that one up and don't have Creature Slaughter Dome, this is probably the next best way...

I didn't read through the post to see if this was posted, I just found it myself tonight. So good luck, hoping I can knock him off a few more times and finish the challange totally.

YES. this is truly the best method. got him my fifth run i believe. thanks beastmaster

FINALLY got him, big thanks to you, he turned up on my 2nd try, after leaving the bunker at the top after i killed the constructor up the steps i then went to the platform below and tried those boxes and nothing, i was just about to go back to the bunker to save/reload but instead i went back a bit but instead of when you are coming from the bunker instead of going up the steps to the left where the constructor is continue down the steps in front of you and go to the right around the corner past an exploding barrel and a slag barrel, and you will see 2 loot boxes and a tall weapon locker, he jumped out of one of the loot boxes there, on the map it's at the bottom of the screen just at the bottom of the small rounded shape that has 6 little square blocks, this is where i found him at last thanks to you, after trying opportunity, wildlife preserve etc, this was without doubt the best one to farm, im lucky i got it on my 2nd try.

one thing i did different, im not sure if it makes a difference but i put on my vault hunters loot relic and i seemed to get more loot midgets jumping out, i counted about 4 around the area you described to try the loot boxes.

so happy i have found him now, thanks again.

:woop: