UK Community Callout: In London & Want to Play Lost Planet 3 This Week?

Webb

Calling all UK gamers… well, not all UK gamers, but those who can make it down to Central London this Thursday, we’re looking for a handful of lucky individuals to accompany us to a Lost Planet 3 community event.

Capcom are showing off plenty of single-player content, as well as giving gamers a chance to try out the Akrid Attack and Scenario Mode, and we’ve got 5 spaces to give to you lucky people. Not only do you get a chance to hang with Mr Richie Walker and myself, but you get to play plenty of Lost Planet 3 as well. What’s not to love about that!?

So, what do you need to do then? Simple, if – and only, if – you’re 100% free on Thursday from 6pm – 10:30pm and can make it to Central London, then whack your name down in this thread and we’ll choose 5 lucky individuals in the next day or so to come join us.

Don’t delay, time is against you!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/2312/med_Jim_Arrival_EDN_003_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

Edited by Webb

Decisions decisions this or the Iron Man 3 premier, both in cental London both on the same day, except one is going to end at an unkown time, while the other starts at 6:30.

Iron Man or Snow Giants :woop:Why not have both :)

If its in a location not to far from the Odeon Leicester Square :confused: Gareth Ross :woop:

I will let you know tomorrow, I've entered a lot of competitions surrounding the premiere and don't want to mess anyone about.

Marvel movies are a huge thing for me :D as they always, until 2014 release them arround my birthday. So my choice of what I do for my birthday is decided as soon as they release the UK movie date :) Already booked Imax tickets weeks ago.

I can confirm I'm available Thursday evening :woop:

I will take http://86bb71d19d3bcb79effc-d9e6924a0395cb1b5b9f03b7640d26eb.r91.cf1.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/lost-planet-3-jim-picture.jpg

Over

http://cdn.pocket-lint.com/images/3RtB/iron-man-2-xbox-review-0.jpg?20110712-094854

Funny how these two are looking in the same angle ;)

Right folks, we have our 5 then (possibly, not sure whether walcalr01 has gone mad or that's his gamertag) :p

Anyway the 5 are:

GROSSUK

walcalr01

orangelamppost

sargasso

eviltb

Can you PM me your name and email address ASAP and you're in. Boom!

If you're still interested, let me know in case someone doesn't get back to me :)

Right folks, we have our 5 then (possibly, not sure whether walcalr01 has gone mad or that's his gamertag) :p

Anyway the 5 are:

GROSSUK

walcalr01

orangelamppost

sargasso

eviltb

Can you PM me your name and email address ASAP and you're in. Boom!

If you're still interested, let me know in case someone doesn't get back to me :)

Whilst I am flattered to be chosen, it would seem I now have to accompany the missus to a family dinner; I do apologise for my being whipped.

If there are anymore functions of sorts in the near future, I shall cast off my shackles and make presence known.