How do you generally respond to completing a game?

rpdPWNAGE

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished Pac-Man Championship Edition and let out a big, 'I am a bad man!'

Don't ask why I finish so many arcade games. I generally start them when I need a break from games like Fallout 3. I finished Pac-Man CE in under 24 hours, and I've never been good at Pac-Man, so I'm a little pumped right now. Oh yeh, and this is my first 100% since I joined this site. Changing the sig will become a new tradition when I complete from now on.

Most common phrase while playing Pac-Man, "Don't die you little yellow bastard."

• 4 years later...

Depends on the game, really.

Since I've only been playing the 360 a little while, I only have one completed game on it. With that I saved and took it out and haven't played it again. Before the 360 I replayed games more often, maybe not immediately after completing them, but once I completed a game I always liked to do it at least a few more times to see if there was anything I could do different or if I could do it faster etc.

I don't have any actual worthwhile games to 100%, but beating the storyline-wise, once I beat it I usually quit playing it (which is why I never get to 100% in the first place). Unless it's a game like Skyrim and you still have a bunch more left to do.

When I got to 1000/1000 on CoD4 I ate a 16" pizza and ended up with food poisoning...

..Horrific.

Mile High Club is poison anyway, so you shouldn't of felt too bad. :p

I usually celebrate by updating my profile on TA, uninstalling the game from the consoles HDD, removing any other content from the HDD and placing the game and its case on a separate pile which I have been meaning to take to EB Games for over a month now.

Holy thread necro

Yah but this is a fun one at least ;)

When I got to 1000/1000 on CoD4 I ate a 16" pizza and ended up with food poisoning...

..Horrific.

Egad man.... egad. That must have been one skunky pizza.

OT: Varies on the game but generally I go get another beer, and stretch out the limbs, with or without a happy dance (Dead Space 2 and Bioshock Infinite were two huge happy dances).

But for every one there is some satisfied smilin' like this mofo:

http://jieli1985.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/cheshire-cat.jpg