Just Bought the game

ShadowReeper

You can go back and re-do all the cases and side calls for each desk. I played through normally, then went back and got 5 stars on everything I missed. I did as many side calls as I could (missed maybe 3). I also did the collectibles & cars last. I would suggest you get in as many cars as possible so you don't have a ton of those left at the end of the game. It's an easy, but rather long 1000GS to get.

I would give the following advice regarding the Rockstar Pass DLC: If you like the game & think you might be interested in the DLC, get it right away rather than waiting until the end after you've beat the game. It's now cheaper to get the Rockstar Pass (which includes 4 cases and some other upgrades) than it is to purchase all four cases individually, so you'd save money. And I recommend doing it sooner rather than later because the bonus suits have fighting/shooting benefits which will really help you out early on. I was almost done w/the game when I purchased the DLC, and I really wished I'd had it from the get-go. Other than that, have fun & enjoy a great game!