No need to play twice for Path of Flesh/Blood achievements (Spoilers)

jackanape

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Right i followed this word for word and got the path of blood first no bother as suggested then flashbacked to chapter 1 and killed camerson watched cutscene and waited for chapter 2 to load ,so then i went main menu loaded up chapter 8 fine ,but with one problem a few screens in u need a nail to get through the door ,this is only thing from stopping me getting through game now can anyone help ?????

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump an old thread but can anyone confirm this still works or if it's patched? Still no luck so I'm debating just doing another playthrough since I have all the collectables Im just dreading another playthrough :(

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to bump an old thread but can anyone confirm this still works or if it's patched? Still no luck so I'm debating just doing another playthrough since I have all the collectables Im just dreading another playthrough :(

just did it today.

thankfully the stupid shotgun merry-go-round is the only annoying trap you have to redo

Edited by eiVaL

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Not only does this still work as of 30/8/2013, but I can confirm that you don't even need to replay Campbell's chapter to trigger this. All you need to do is make sure he survives the first time, play through the game without using Flashback so Campbell escapes and Michael dies at the end, then simply Flashback Chapter 8 and this time Michael will escape. It makes things even easier and quicker this way. The only way it could have been better is if you didn't even need to use Flashback and could have just loaded the last autosave and done the final beam thing again, but I'll take what I can get in order to avoid a second playthrough. It's not a terrible game by any means but it's not one I want to have to go through again just for 70G, so thank goodness for this glitch.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...