Achievement Discussion

Clueless

• 2 weeks later...
Cut Your Losses

You elected to end R&D on the current season's car in Career.

How does one get this? Do you need to be #1 driver for the team? Do you need to screw up several test-sessions in a row?

Have to be the number 1 driver going into Singapore race weekend you'll then get a messege in the email section in which you must reply to achivement then pops up during practice session :)

Unless you yourself are an F1 driver, I don't see HOW you are going to get gold medals in all the time attacks and champions modes.

I did get the gold in the final Champion's challenge (race all 6), as I made sure I outbraked them into the first corner and didn't make any stupid mistakes.

Its not to bad to get all the golds, I had to retry a couple of the time attack ones but I've got them all and I'm definitely not an F1 driver lol

• 2 weeks later...
just wondering... how do you push for the no assist achievement? Tried to do it in a quick race but wondering do I have to turn ALL assists off (please list?) within a career race?

I didn't take any chances, turned off EVERYTHING, including switching to full manual gears. Do it on amateur if it's too tricky.

just wondering... how do you push for the no assist achievement? Tried to do it in a quick race but wondering do I have to turn ALL assists off (please list?) within a career race?

Easy & boring way:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh0a9Kbou7w]F1 2012 - Formula One Pro (for dummies) - YouTube[/ame]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys! I've already have 980G but I need 2 more achievments that I can't make. Those are the R&D tests! I know some place (Catalunya,Valencia,Hungary,Singapore,India and Brazilia where U can make the R&D tests) But HOW? What should I do how should I do pls write down someone who has already these two achievments (New Direction and Cut your losses) But not shortly pls write it down well. :) Thanks :)

Hi Guys! I've already have 980G but I need 2 more achievments that I can't make. Those are the R&D tests! I know some place (Catalunya,Valencia,Hungary,Singapore,India and Brazilia where U can make the R&D tests) But HOW? What should I do how should I do pls write down someone who has already these two achievments (New Direction and Cut your losses) But not shortly pls write it down well. :) Thanks :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=391018

Was already posted a month before you registered.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, is "From the Front" glitched? I got the pole and the win in Abu Dhabi and got the "You won a race" achievement, but not "Start at first and finish first"..

Haven't done another race in career after that, so I don't know if it pops if I win another race, but just wanted to know if others had the same issue.

Hey, is "From the Front" glitched? I got the pole and the win in Abu Dhabi and got the "You won a race" achievement, but not "Start at first and finish first"..

Haven't done another race in career after that, so I don't know if it pops if I win another race, but just wanted to know if others had the same issue.

I did not have a similar issue. And I believe I got this on Season Challenge....

Did you get polesitter when you got the pole?

Did you do a full race weekend or the one-shoot quali?

• 8 months later...