I just learned an important thing...

Destro

Well maybe its old news... if it is... sorry, but i didn't saw any thread abouu it...

But i learned tonight that to get the "fight 10 people trough invitations" it has to be 10 people on different ocasions...

Now before you ask, no i was not planning on going with a boosting partner and do the " i beat you, i let you beat me" bullshit"...

It was actually a friend... we wanted to fight... and i mean REALLY fight, as in we TRY TO WIN stuf.... so i tell him hey we should do the invitation thing since it also give an achievement....

But after 20+ fights... nothing........(there is an achievement for 10)

So i guess it either need to be 20 different people OR people can repeat themselves but on 50 differents ocasions....

This is a bit disapointing and stupid... god i hate those dumb ass achievements... I mean... when i wanna fight online, i go ONLINE, meaning i either fight RANK, lobby or SIMPLE MATCH(mostly this one right now)... if i go arcade or whatever its for costumes... so of course i don't want to fight online when i do arcade... im playing for the damn costumes...(and most of the time i have downloads at the same time, so i can't play online unless i want a laggy game)

So basically, when im done with costumes... i will need to load arcade and waste my time to receive a challenge....

God almighty why they are still doing those POINTLESS AS SHIT achievements?

If one wanna fight online, he will just go online, if i do arcade its because he has a freaking reason to play arcade(either beat his score, or unlock stuff) its like this game is already planning the online getting empty and think... oh well np, when it does... people will still manage to waste time in arcade waiting for a challenger.... :rolleyes:

Why the hell are they going this route, why games seem to have utterly dumb ass achievements like that... I know its only 50 but considering it 50 different ocasion, its a lot... and a lot annoying, cause like i said i rather just go ONLINE YOU KNOW, AND PUT SIMPLE MATCH, instead of wasting time in arcade waiting for a challenger..

I guess they hoped to simulate a real arcade machine... but DAMN do they really need to add an achievement? I mean if some people love the game so much to waste time doing arcade cause there bored and then oh wait... they want to accept a challenge, then ok GOOD, FINE but why link an achievement to it...

In my book your mind to play online or your not... not something between.

Yeah, but we actually had trouble making it work... it took a while for it to work, one time i accepted a random invite without knowing it was not my friend until we where at character select screen. And lets face it, if you wanna play with your buddy, do you really feel like exiting every time and going back to arcade? We basically put this on random and refight til we are bored...

I was a bit ...drunk last time, reading again my post i can see the agressivity just in text :p , yeah its not that bad i guess, and i still love DOA but i still question that choice of an achievement... not like its hard or anything... just pointless...

I seem to receive challenge just when i go for an unlock(a costume or a harder setting i haven't done) but when i go waste time in arcade waiting for a challenge... they don't pop :drunk