N7 Missions Partners Thread

Rivercurse

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for people to play with online for the fun, to farm credits, complete challenges, or even if you need help with achievements. :)

Although I just started playing multiplayer very recently, I have a good grasp on how everything works. I prefer playing support roles on the team; Asari Adept, Quarian or Human Engineer, and N7 Shadow Infiltrator are my favorites. At any given time I have at least one of those classes at level 20. I'm a team player and enjoy playing with others who are as well. I have only played public bronze and sliver matches so far. I would like to try gold, but it probably wouldn't work out well with random players.

Feel free to send me msg or friend request at Akir388. Oh and I do have a mic if you prefer using one.

Edited by Akir388

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for someone to start playing ME3 multiplayer with again. On during most evenings, central time, late into the night. It's been a while for me but I relearn things quickly, used to do Gold matches regularly.

GT: Kinetic1028

Please send a message when/if you friend, telling me why. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I've been playing for about a month now and I'm really wanting to play more Gold so I can get some better gear. I need to finish collectors (about 40% on cpt's, scions, and prae's) and then I can do any enemy, any map on Gold until I start closing some maps down (74% map mastery right now).

GT: Betterthnu88