A1 Mitsurugi

HerroKittie

I used Xiba and spammed --> b+y and didnt have a problem. Leixia and Patroklos alpha were the biggest bitches for me. Owell just keep trying I just finished all of them tonight (thank god).

This. Couldn't beat Alissa for the life of me (like 0-25 with nightmare). Took two tries with xiba, and I had never used h before. Also beat edge master with him and the a1/2 hilde.

Finally got him last night after he beat me 23 times. >.<

Now Ivy is in my way ... The AI in the game is insane to say the least.

They read your button input. They literally cheat.

I have 2 of the hardest ones to beat standing in my way. Alissa and Sigfrancis. Sigfrancis has beaten me 28 times. I have almost beaten him a few times, I literally needed to hit him one more time and I'd win but nope, the game gives me the finger, adds another fuck you and then combo's me to death. I honestly don't think I'll ever beat these 2. Most A ranks didn't really give me this much of a problem, they were assholes but I usually beat them my first try. Some took a little more, but not many took over 3-4 tries.

They read your button input. They literally cheat.

I have 2 of the hardest ones to beat standing in my way. Alissa and Sigfrancis. Sigfrancis has beaten me 28 times. I have almost beaten him a few times, I literally needed to hit him one more time and I'd win but nope, the game gives me the finger, adds another fuck you and then combo's me to death. I honestly don't think I'll ever beat these 2. Most A ranks didn't really give me this much of a problem, they were assholes but I usually beat them my first try. Some took a little more, but not many took over 3-4 tries.

Took me two tries for Alissa with Xiba. Before I was about 0-20. The >x+y and occasional critical edge worked.

Can't be sigfrancis tho

Has anyone else had problems with this? I feel as though it's harder than the TEKKEN guy. I've tried all characters and can't seem to find a way to beat this guy. HELP!?

Nobody is more annoying than Harada (or whatever his name is)! His uppercuts make me want to run over babies!

Anyways, omg! This A1 Mitsurugi pissed me off too! I was playing him just to see how hard he is. I was using Cervantes and out of about 10 matches he 3-2ed me 9 times and 3-1ed me once! Like wtf! RAGE! I almost came back from a 2-0 deficit but he beats me in Round 5 every damn time!

Lol.

Goosfraba....

I don't blame anyone for spamming Xiba to beat the A1~5 rank opponents.. Namco definitely upped the difficulty to bullshit levels.

For anyone who is trying to beat them without spamming, just guards are essential. They read your inputs and react quicker than a human could, which works in your advantage sometimes. It basically means if you "swipe" off the guard button really quickly (easiest way i've found to hit just guards) as soon as you've finished attacking, 9 times out of 10 the CPU is there attacking you straight away, so you connect with the just guard, this leaves them vulnerable for a second which is the only way to punish this high level CPU. Good luck people!

• 2 months later...

One very good tip i have found, very very functional to me is playing with Natsu and spam the :dright:.:ybut:+:bbut:.:ybut:.:ybut:.:ybut: (default config)...:uzi:

Only take care with fail self ring-outs and maybe defend yourself some times...Im still in process to finish the most cheaters IA players but already destroy (some with PERFECT) so many of them A1-A2-etc CPU players...:D

And remember, LAUGH very and VERY LOUD to this god-imput-reader piece of shit IA get screwed...:woop::woop::woop:

One very good tip i have found, very very functional to me is playing with Natsu and spam the :dright:.:ybut:+:bbut:.:ybut:.:ybut:.:ybut: (default config)...:uzi:

Only take care with fail self ring-outs and maybe defend yourself some times...Im still in process to finish the most cheaters IA players but already destroy (some with PERFECT) so many of them A1-A2-etc CPU players...:D

And remember, LAUGH very and VERY LOUD to this god-imput-reader piece of shit IA get screwed...:woop::woop::woop:

thank u for the tip.

• 1 month later...

I must be doing something wrong..

I found the best person to use was Xiba...

I would start off with <-- Y or with --> B+Y, this would allow me to get enough room to start backing off towards the edge. As Mitsurugi closes in, hit the <-- RB. This will make you side step and throw a huge blow sending him flying off the edge. If he blocks it and hits you, just roll around till you get yourself back in to position.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...