Achievement Trading/Online Partners Thread

Nozza

Hey,

just need some one to help me get the veteren achievement on kill switch..I think its easier if you are on regular and i will be on veteran...I am also good as the sniper...should not take long........Please help

gamertag is burgerboyrye :woop:

I really need help with this one as no body is playin it live.I have been sitting in the lobbie for hours!!!!! Please help me out lads n lasses

Edited by rye007

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a partner for Survival. I'm working on reaching wave 15 in Tiers 3 & 4.

I should be available all this week, up until next Monday. Message me whenever, and I'll let you know if I'm good to go :)

Edited by stuhp

hey guys im looking to do all spec ops mission on verteran and all spec ops mission achievements i did survival so just missions i am gonna be online all night no work this weekend so hit me on xbox live gamertag is IIII SHEEM IIII thats all capitals 4 capital letter I's 1 space SHEEM 1 space 4 capital letter I's again im on now let get it done

Hi guys, I am looking for help with all aspects of MW3 Spec Ops - In all honesty I am average at the game but would really appreciate the help so I can knock these achievements out & get this game out of my life! I have absolutely no desire to do the missions on veteran, I just want 1 star on all and all of the survival achievements!

I am on UK time and do not have any of the DLC packs, message me on XBL if you are interested! GT - iM x SOVEREiGN

Need a few to do so need some help guys willing to help you out as well. Need as followed:

DLC 2 & DLC 3 missions on veteran done them on normal bit 2 would b better on veteran.

And need to do survivor modes level 10 @ 15 on a few.

So any that you need and I need we can bang them out. So drop me a line on Xbox gt skenny16

Will b on today from 1pm uk time.

Cheers