Weapon Skins Thread

collin232

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know. I need to update a few things but I'm waiting to hear what skins are in dlc 4 so I can do everything in one shot. And with the purchasable ones, there is a link at the top that goes to the epic forums and has pics and videos of every skin but 1 or 2.

Thanks. i am totally blind and never noticed the link :eek: cheers!

So the skins in those leaked videos were real because the liquid red skin is in fact in DLC 4. Here's the list I made:

Liquid Red 0:59

Liquid Orange 0:14

Purple (doesn't appear to be liquid; too shiny) 1:07

White Omen 0:14

Red/Blue 0:11, 1:39

Green/Pink 0:43

Green Splat 0:51, 1:45

From: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lhk12CRHk0]Gears of War 3 DLC 4 "Forces of Nature" - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ-yZK-n20I][/ame]

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got around to updating this. Looking for anyone who can confirm that the impossible skins can still be unlocked. And now that I'm looking at this thread, I kinda wished that I saved a extra post or 2 since everything is crammed in one post but it's waaaaay too late now :p

Edited by collin232

Raven Down Weapon Skin.

How does one get this? Because I checked my skins for my Gnasher Shotgun and noticed that I some how got this, it doesn't even show a preview image of how it looks. It just says "Custom Skin". But when you equip it and see it in-game, it's like bright orange or yellow or something.

I only got this skin for my Gnasher Shotgun.

How the hell did I get this? Because the other day I checked my weapon skins and never saw this until today.

Raven Down Weapon Skin.

How does one get this? Because I checked my skins for my Gnasher Shotgun and noticed that I some how got this, it doesn't even show a preview image of how it looks. It just says "Custom Skin". But when you equip it and see it in-game, it's like bright orange or yellow or something.

I only got this skin for my Gnasher Shotgun.

How the hell did I get this? Because the other day I checked my weapon skins and never saw this until today.

It's like the mint and candycane skins for christmas. There is a raven down 24/7 playlist on right now.

Whens the nex holiday for you guys in america? because they usually have them sales for gears stuff and i missed out twice previously on getting the weapons skins dirt cheap, so next time im planning on buyin it!

The sales aren't usually based around holidays. Best bet is to follow major nelsons blog since he posts deals and keep your eyes out for the next time the skins come on sale.

http://majornelson.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Probably a lost cause, considering it's Beta only, but here goes. I missed out on the first week of the Beta, apparently, and I was wondering if there's any way to obtain the Flaming Hammerburst? I saw some video of a website that generated codes for it, but I don't personally trust things like that. (Applications that generate codes)

• 3 months later...