Deal of the Week thread-Improved 360 edition!

Dustinator

Price drops for May

Arcade Games

ilomilo - 400 MSP 50% off

Quake Arena Arcade - 400 MSP 50% off

Games on Demand (price varies according to region)

Assassin's Creed Revelations - 1600 MSP ($20.00) - 33% off

Assassin's Creed® III - 3200 MSP ($40.00) - 33% off

Dishonored - 2400 MSP ($30.00) - 50% off

Fallout: New Vegas - 1200 MSP ($15.00) - 25% off

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - 1600 MSP ($20.00) - 33% off

Port Royale 3 - 2400 MSP ($30.00) - 40% off

Skyrim - 2400 MSP ($30.00) - 25% off

Sleeping Dogs - 2000 MSP ($25.00) - 44% off

The BIGS 2 - 1600 MSP ($20.00) - 33% off

WWE® All Stars™ - 1600 MSP ($20.00) - 50% off

DLC

DJ Hero - David Guetta Mix Pack 01 - 320 MSP - 50% off

DJ Hero 2 - Hit Makers Mix Pack - 320 MSP - 50% off

Forza Motorsport 4 - February ALMS pack - 420 MSP - 25% off

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Country Track Pack - 220 MSP - 50% off

Source XBLDB.com and CAG.com

Edited by master_shake_350

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price drops for May

Arcade Games

ilomilo - 400 MSP 50% off

Quake Arena Arcade - 400 MSP 50% off

Games on Demand (price varies according to region)

Assassin's Creed Revelations - 1600 MSP ($20.00) - 33% off

Assassin's Creed® III - 3200 MSP ($40.00) - 33% off

Dishonored - 2400 MSP ($30.00) - 50% off

Fallout: New Vegas - 1200 MSP ($15.00) - 25% off

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - 1600 MSP ($20.00) - 33% off

Port Royale 3 - 2400 MSP ($30.00) - 40% off

Skyrim - 2400 MSP ($30.00) - 25% off

Sleeping Dogs - 2000 MSP ($25.00) - 44% off

The BIGS 2 - 1600 MSP ($20.00) - 33% off

WWE® All Stars™ - 1600 MSP ($20.00) - 50% off

DLC

DJ Hero - David Guetta Mix Pack 01 - 320 MSP - 50% off

DJ Hero 2 - Hit Makers Mix Pack - 320 MSP - 50% off

Forza Motorsport 4 - February ALMS pack - 420 MSP - 25% off

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Country Track Pack - 220 MSP - 50% off

Source XBLDB.com and CAG.com

Thanks Master Shake. I'll update the OP next chance I get. For now, here's the Gems on sale in addition to the DotW and the Kinect Central game on discount(again).

May 14 - May 20 "Kinect Central discount" *Open to Silver Members & only is selectable when a Kinect is hooked up to your 360

Arcade

Rhythm Party - 320 MSP (50% off)

May 14 - May 20 "Gems Sale" *Open to Silver Members

Arcade

3 Point Contest - 160 MSP (33% off)

Darts vs Zombies - 160 MSP (33% off)

Field Goal Contest - 160 MSP (33% off)

Ski Race - 160 MSP (33% off)

Penalty Saver - 160 MSP (33% off)

Prize Driver - 160 MSP (33% off)

Ping Pong - 160 MSP (33% off)

Reaction Rally - 160 MSP (33% off)

Ski Race - 160 MSP (33% off)

Part of me wants to get the BF3 add-ons as I've said I wanted Premium for a while not, but the other part of me is shouting NOOOOO! Think I might leave it to the end of the week and decide then, apart from those specific items there is nothing else that grabs my attention.

Waiting for a lot of DLC to go on sale for games I have... none of them have appeared yet and I stupidly missed out on the Dishonored DLC when that was on sale. :(

How long does it seriously take for Portal to go on sale again? I thought when I decided on Sonic 4 Episode...1 (?), during that sale two christmases ago, that Portal would definitely go on sale some time after that. It never did! It used to be a game that I think went on sale a lot but now it has not >_<

I know, I could easily fork over 15 bucks. But I've made it a personal achievement for me to get it on SALE, not to friggin give up and pay extra.

Part of me wants to get the BF3 add-ons as I've said I wanted Premium for a while not, but the other part of me is shouting NOOOOO! Think I might leave it to the end of the week and decide then, apart from those specific items there is nothing else that grabs my attention.

Waiting for a lot of DLC to go on sale for games I have... none of them have appeared yet and I stupidly missed out on the Dishonored DLC when that was on sale. :(

BF Premium has to be the best MSP I've ever spent! Well worth 4000msp if you're a regular player.

Updated the OP to include Micrsoft's "official" list of May price drops and moved the most recent ones to the 2nd post, that way they're still there for others to see(thanks again for that list Master Shake).

How long does it seriously take for Portal to go on sale again?........I know, I could easily fork over 15 bucks. But I've made it a personal achievement for me to get it on SALE, not to friggin give up and pay extra.

Not to make you feel worse, but according to xbldb.com, it's been on sale 6 times the past three years. Going as low as 400 msp November of 2010(when I got it). Last time it was on sale was holidays of 2011 at 600 msp......don't know when it'll go on sale again, if ever :(

3 of Fallout 3 DLC's are showing as half price. (may be permanent)

Broken Steel - 400 msp 50% off

Point lookout - 400 msp 50% off

Operation Anchorage - 400 msp 50% off

Nice find!! I'm also unsure if this is permanent. I've added it to the unofficial price drops section for now until MS or Bethesda announce something.

Not to make you feel worse, but according to xbldb.com, it's been on sale 6 times the past three years. Going as low as 400 msp November of 2010(when I got it). Last time it was on sale was holidays of 2011 at 600 msp......don't know when it'll go on sale again, if ever :(

Ah damn ;_; I remember that Holiday 2011 sale...had no idea it was down to 400MSP in 2010. That sucks, because I didn't get my most recent Xbox (and I was down a 360) prior to Christmas of 2010. With my last Xbox being somewhere at the start of that year/end of the previous year but with no Xbox Live. Basically...I didn't have Xbox Live for the middle of 2008 to the end of 2010.

I know, I could easily just buy it right now if I wanted to...but I made it this life mission (or...well...Xbox Live mission), personal achievement to buy it at a sale price. Because I had missed it many times before. And now, it hasn't been on sale for well into 2 years. Very frustrating.

Nice find Xtowers!!! Guess Microsoft is posting the deals a day early since the nextbox reveal will be HUGE tomorrow. OP has been updated.

Gonna download the Matt Hazard, Jeremy McGrath and Rocketbowl demos. Been waiting for the former two to go on sale for quite a while. Time to see if they're worth 400 msp apiece!!!

I see that Alan Wake is $4.99 USD. I highly recommend. I thought the game was awesome. I had a ton of fun with the DLC as well.

I am curious about the XBLA game. Going to try the demo. Anyone else enjoy it for 320MSP?

I see that Alan Wake is $4.99 USD. I highly recommend. I thought the game was awesome. I had a ton of fun with the DLC as well.

I am curious about the XBLA game. Going to try the demo. Anyone else enjoy it for 320MSP?

Yup, so it seems. And a TON of Disney stuff is on sale, it's on the dash. DLC, GoD and Avatar crap(Free Fantasia broom!!!!) And Brink's DLC "Agents of Change" dropped to 400 msp. I'll update the OP when I get a proper list of all the items. Busy day today

I highly suggest AW: American Nightmare. For 320 msp, you'll definitely get your money's worth out of it. I think the demo is a good representation of the game. I snagged it a while ago for 600 msp and don't regret it ;)

Yup, so it seems. And a TON of Disney stuff is on sale, it's on the dash. DLC, GoD and Avatar crap(Free Fantasia broom!!!!) And Brink's DLC "Agents of Change" dropped to 400 msp. I'll update the OP when I get a proper list of all the items. Busy day today

I highly suggest AW: American Nightmare. For 320 msp, you'll definitely get your money's worth out of it. I think the demo is a good representation of the game. I snagged it a while ago for 600 msp and don't regret it ;)

I wanna get American Nightmare but I hate "arcade style scoring". Are those achievements a pain or no?

here's the list of all items on sale this week. Don't forget to grab the free Dinsey Fantasia avatar broom at the bottom!!!

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/thumbnails/264214.png

May 21 - May 27 "D3 Publisher sale"

Arcade

Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury - 400 msp (50% off)

Jeremy McGrath - 400 msp (50% off)

Karateka - 400 msp (50% off)

Mad Tracks - 400 msp (50% off)

Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond - 400 msp (50% off)

Pid - 400 msp (50% off)

Puzzle Quest 2 - 400 msp (50% off)

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - 400 msp (50% off)

Puzzle Quest: Galactrix - 600 msp (50% off)

Rocketbowl - 200 msp (50% off)

Texas Cheat'em - 400 msp (50% off)

May 21 - May 27 "Kinect Central discount" *Open to Silver Members & only is selectable when a Kinect is hooked up to your 360

Arcade

Mini Ninja Adventures - 320 MSP (60% off)

May 21 - May 27 "Alan Wake sale" *Open to Silver Members

Arcade

American Nightmare - 320 MSP (73% off)

DLC Add-Ons

The Signal - 280 MSP (50% off) *additional 250 achievement points attainable

The Writer - 280 MSP (50% off) *additional 250 achievement points attainable

Games on Demand

Alan Wake - $4.99 (83% off)

Book - 80 MSP (50% off)

Flashlight - 80 MSP (50% off)

May 21 - May 27 "Disney sale" *Open to Silver Members

DLC Add-Ons

Cars 2: Road Hazard Bundle - 80 MSP (67% off)

Cars 2: Tall Tales Pack - 120 MSP (50% off)

Disney Universe: Phineas & Ferb Level Pack - 240 MSP (40% off)

Disney Universe: Villians Costume Pack - 80 MSP (67% off)

Split/Second: Deadline Pack - 160 MSP (60% off)

Split/Second: Survival at the Rock Pack - 240 MSP (50% off)

Tron Evolution Multiplayer Map Pack - 240 MSP (40% off)

Fantasia: Enchanted Broom - FREE

I wanna get American Nightmare but I hate "arcade style scoring". Are those achievements a pain or no?

Half the achievements are earned playing through the main story. The other half are in the arcade scoring mode. Seems like it's tougher to get the remaining cheesements in arcade mode, but it's doable. Achievement guide - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/alan-wake-american-nightmare/guide/#