Worst lego game yet ??

Antman1977

Is it me or is this game the worst lego game yet ? Everything is so hard to do and the game is so slow, I have been playing around 5 hours and not one acheive yet and I am still on story 1??

Now I am stuck in the junxed room, done the green,yellow and blue brick to get the badge and now cant get the broomstick to fly anywhere without it chucking me off.....any tips?

I am finding this game a pile of shit to be honest....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or is this game the worst lego game yet ? Everything is so hard to do and the game is so slow, I have been playing around 5 hours and not one acheive yet and I am still on story 1??

Now I am stuck in the junxed room, done the green,yellow and blue brick to get the badge and now cant get the broomstick to fly anywhere without it chucking me off.....any tips?

I am finding this game a pile of shit to be honest....

Lego Games are getting worse... or I'm outgrowing them. Lego Star Wars and Indy were fun. Batman was just sort of boring. Lego Indy was just confusing and had terrible driving. This game is even more confusing and full of glitches. I think they are getting worse. I have more points to add at some point but I've said this multiple times and can't remember the other 5 problems with the newer games.

I find this to be one of the better Lego games...

Wasn't a fan of the first Lego Indy game, i found that there were too many glitches... Lego Batman kinda made up for it. Lego Indy 2 made up for the complete shit that the first one was.

Lego Star Wars is by far the best Lego game made still... Can't wait for Lego Star Wars 3 to come out...

I thought it was a great game (ecxcept for the glitches).

I've playd four different LEGO games for the 360 (Batman, Indy 1, Harry Potter and Star Wars: TCG) and I've completed all of them except for Star Wars. I found it tedious and probably because I beat both of them when they came out on the PS2

I thought this one was good. A little tedious as all lego games are. But I've said it on the other lego games, they seem to get better each time. The only complaint I have is the clocktower glitched and that set me back. Lego Indy 2 is the worst lego game though.

Edited by Corhrtz

I'm finding this a proper trawl to get through. Loved the Lego Star Wars and Batman one, but found this and the Indiana Jones one just so boring and repetitive. This one is just the same levels over and over and over again.

*Edit* Actually, I eat my words. After the first 2 years I really got into the game and have now completed it 100% with 1000 achievement points *woot*

Edited by eliott256