Lou thesz press signature move

Lemons Optional

Lou Thesz is in this game? I need to look at the lineup then. Having a lot of old time wrestlers in it, just might make me buy it.

Steve Austin used the Lou Thesz press in matches all the time. That's what they're talking about. No, nobody that old is likely in the game.

Ok this is getting beyond a joke. I am still stuck on this bit. I have tried hitting the press signature on Kane as he runs towards me off the ropes and evens when I run into him but all that happens is we run into each other and that's it... No option to hit Y as I run into him vice versa.

I can't even find a video on YouTube of it being done in the game.

I need tips please

Ok this is getting beyond a joke. I am still stuck on this bit. I have tried hitting the press signature on Kane as he runs towards me off the ropes and evens when I run into him but all that happens is we run into each other and that's it... No option to hit Y as I run into him vice versa.

I can't even find a video on YouTube of it being done in the game.

I need tips please

you have to be facing each other and yeah it might help if he is groggy he doesn't have to be though and run at him before you run at him hold Y and run