What's your favorite faction?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite faction?

• Elves
    • Knights
    • Undead
    • Demons
    • Wizards

Cliche, I know, but someone had to post it.

I prefer the Undead Faction. I love the health-sucking vampires, the fact that attacks go right through ghosts, and who doesn't love the Wraith's one-hit-KO attack. I also love the fact that my dead minions turn into walls, which when coupled with the Twilight Urn makes for a solid defense. I also like Fiona's hero skill, blasting my foe for 20-30 direct damage is always great. What're your thoughts?

I like the elves. Quick and effective. I'm 7-0 with them, with my closest victory being by 30 or so, so there is something good about them. If I choose a second it would be demons. The nightmares are great if you can get 3 to form in about 2 turns. Just devastates the enemy

Edited by Dcon6393

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I voted before reading the text. I assumed when the question asked "Which faction is your favorite," you were asking which was your favorite country/campaign. I really enjoyed the entire goofy vibe of the demons, although playing as them was horrible until I got the "extra turn" ring. I didn't like the I enjoyed playing as the undead the most, although I wasn't a big fan of the necromancer nation.

• 3 weeks later...

Elves, definetely.. I used only bears from standard units (very strong defense and attack) unicorns (speed and defensive skills) and treants (damage every turn after succesful attack). Also regenerating walls are superb.

This combined with great spell to finish enemy and one of the couple pretty effective artifacts (Leaf Plate, Golden Roots, Vine Gloves, Treant Sap or Ring of Life) makes Elves very powerful faction.

• 1 year later...

Undead for me! Fiona had one of my favorite abilities, did a decent amount of damage with lots of sacrifices and their bones turned into walls.. perfect. Also, the ghost was an awesome champion.. couldn't get hurt? Best against the fireball throwing demons since they would waste all the fireballs against the ghost and nothing would happen.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...