Achievement Guide

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if it's been posted anywhere but on the invincibility glitch where it's stated that u can still die on the driving parts and also from rockets, u may want to add that u can also die from the team cover parts (where u have to go to the specific points of cover to flank enemies) i died a few times from it, after u pass this part u carry on and u don't have to restart the glitch either.

I wish that PS3T collectible guide would have been better. Not that I don't appreciate the work, but I wasted at least 30 minutes so far with the guide just on the first level alone. Talked about destroying 2 tents then going uphill to a lift. Sure, so I destroy two tents and go hunting for this lift. I then see myself going downhill to a street and they want me to get in the car. Finally I figured the guide had been wrong, so I moved on, drove, walked through a river. Then I destroyed ANOTHER two tents, which finally led me near the collectible. At the house, you have two bomb options. The first I didn't see so I went to the one by the house, thinking the "base of the house" was correct and there is even a crate there. Finally figured it out after walking around.

Could just be me, but the descriptions could have been a bit more descriptive.

I wish that PS3T collectible guide would have been better. Not that I don't appreciate the work, but I wasted at least 30 minutes so far with the guide just on the first level alone. Talked about destroying 2 tents then going uphill to a lift. Sure, so I destroy two tents and go hunting for this lift. I then see myself going downhill to a street and they want me to get in the car. Finally I figured the guide had been wrong, so I moved on, drove, walked through a river. Then I destroyed ANOTHER two tents, which finally led me near the collectible. At the house, you have two bomb options. The first I didn't see so I went to the one by the house, thinking the "base of the house" was correct and there is even a crate there. Finally figured it out after walking around.

Could just be me, but the descriptions could have been a bit more descriptive.

couldn't have described it better, I had the EXACT same issues

although the rest is cake, I found them all without a problem after the first level and unlocked the achievement way before chapter 15

Witness ship destruction on the Docks level.

Story related and cannot be missed…(as long as in single player) Chapter 4 is the docks, the achievement unlocks after the large chain of explosions occurs when killing enemies from behind a fenced off area.

I unlocked this in 3 player co-op. You may want to note that it's the second ship that gets destroyed in the level, not the first.

In a three-player co-op game, make sure everyone scores at least one kill during Team Entry.

While in a three-player co-op game during a team entry “Breach” each player must score a kill. However in earlier levels there will only be two breach spots, thus making the man in the middle not get the achievement. The player in the middle will still need to get a kill during the team entry, but will not get the cheevo. So after the fist two players get their cheevo, have everyone get downed or leave the levels boundary (run opposite direction of marker). Then allow the odd man out to now be on the left or right team entry location

Played 3 player co-op. Breached a door with only two "breach spots". All 3 of us got the achievement, even the one in the middle.

Played 3 player co-op. Breached a door with only two "breach spots". All 3 of us got the achievement, even the one in the middle.

It's possible that this has been patched, however when the game first released myself and two other friends had to reload the checkpoint three times, since it was only giving one person the achievement each time. If more people verify that it has been fixed I will update guide.

Thnx Tyger7

I can also confirm that it will unlock for all 3 people with only 2 breach spots available

seems like the best place for this was the chapter 3 as its the earliest level with a breach spot for people who may not have other chapters unlocked and want to get this over with quickly

Ok, I will adjust the guide. However the earliest breach spot is actually earlier than chapter 3. At the end of chapter one, there is a breach spot right before you shoot down the chopper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could be suggest that the best person to play hardest playthrough as is Ben. One of the hardest parts was after sniping, running over some hill and having enemies shoot at you. What was specifically tough was that you could not use the glitch for some reason during this scene, the glitch was glitched! So you have to play that part legit. As Ben, you skip this scene entirely.

I forget exactly what level this was, but it was before you are in the RV fighting the helicopter (like right before driving here). It's in a desert.

• 3 weeks later...

Great guide. But these co op achievos seem to be not happening for me, No1 in my friends have this game and when i sit in the lobby and wait no1 comes, seems like no1 has this game anymore, But if some1 has and wants to help me get the last 2 co op ones ill be gratful, My GT carlingboy. Message me on Live if you want to :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...