Halo 4 Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenges Thread

Ensign Hugh Man

Pretty fair criticism, I'll make sure I do better.

No, you are right and I am wrong, for some reason I thought it was a guide when there is no such statement. So my bad.

Can't believe I have to admit that this dick above me is right, but there you have it. Sorry.

To the asshole above me, what made you think I needed a guide? I was simply stating the facts, which are now void, but had it been a guide, I would have all the right to say what I said....

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War Games Challenges

Daily Challenges 11/09/2012 - Total 4000XP

Quick On The Trigger - 2650XP

Earn 3 Combat Skill Medals in a single match.

Take The Hill - 1350XP

Win 2 matchmaking King of The Hill matches.

Weekly Challenges 11/06/2012 - 11/11/2012 - Total 10850XP

Spartan Takedown - 4100XP

Kill 75 players.

One, Two, Three, Four... - 6750XP

Earn 125 Multikill medals.

November Monthly Challenge - Total 17343XP

To The Victor Go The Spoils - 17343XP

Win 117 matchmaking War Games Matches.

Suggested Roadmap

Daily

Quick on the Trigger, not gonna lie a little lost on this one, as checking waypoint doesn't designate what a Combat Skill medal is. There are five groups. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Take The Hill, pretty simple you need to win 2 Matchmaking games in King of The Hill. in KotH you need to control a space designated in game by staying in the center and killing others who try and take it from you.

Weekly

Spartan Takedown, another simple challenge, over the course of the week you just need to accumulate 75 kills.

One, Two, Three, Four..., straightforward on this one, but it's not going to be as quick as the previous Weekly. It's a mixture of being good, lucky and skill. Keep at it and eventually you'll get the 125 Multikills needed to complete the challenge.

Monthly

To The Victor Go The Spoils, something new to the challenges and worth more XP that the Dailies and Weeklies this one is going to take a while, but you need to get 117 WG match wins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spartan Ops Challenges

Weekly Challenges - 11/06/2012 - 11/11/2012 - Total 10100XP

Core Legend - 1500XP

Complete Core in Departure on Legendary difficulty.

Shield Break! - 1500XP

Kill 75 Jackals

I Am The 99 Percent - 1750XP

Kill 40 Elites

Creeping 'N Crawling - 1250XP

Kill 80 Crawlers

Episode of Legend - 3000XP

Complete All Missions on Departure on Legendary Difficulty

Destroyer of Grunts - 1100XP

Kill 100 Grunts

Suggested Roadmap

Core Legend, pretty standard you just need to complete the episode Core on Legendary difficulty. Can be Solo or Co-op.

Shield Break, during the course of the week you need to kill at least 75 Jackals.

I Am The 99 Percent, during the course of the week you need to kill 40 Elites.

Creeping 'N Crawling, during the course of the week you need to kill 80 Crawlers

Episode of Legend, you need to complete all 5 episode of Departure on Legendary difficulty. Doesn't matter if it's Co-op or Solo.

Destroyer of Grunts, you need to kill 100 Grunts in Departure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Campaign Challenges

Weekly Challenges - 11/06/2012 - 11/11/2012 - Total 6750XP

The Coming Of The Dawn - 4750XP

Completed Dawn Solo on Legendary Difficulty.

Thunderstruck - 2000XP

Complete any Campaign mission on Heroic or higher difficulty with the Thunderstorm skull on.

Suggested Roadmap

The Coming Of The Dawn, probably the best suggestion is to view the video already put out by Mr. Mythic himself The Tyrant.

Thunderstruck, pretty simple just run through the mission of your choice with the Thunderstorm skull turned on and set to at least Heroic difficulty. I would suggest trying this with Tyrant's video posted above.

War Games Challenges

Daily Challenges 11/09/2012 - Total 4000XP

Quick On The Trigger - 2650XP

Earn 3 Combat Skill Medals in a single match.

Take The Hill - 1350XP

Win 2 matchmaking King of The Hill matches.

Kill 75 players.

Suggested Roadmap

Daily

Quick on the Trigger, not gonna lie a little lost on this one, as checking waypoint doesn't designate what a Combat Skill medal is. There are five groups. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Take The Hill, pretty simple you need to win 2 Matchmaking games in King of The Hill. in KotH you need to control a space designated in game by staying in the center and killing others who try and take it from you.

Weekly

Spartan Takedown, another simple challenge, over the course of the week you just need to accumulate 75 kills.

One, Two, Three, Four..., straightforward on this one, but it's not going to be as quick as the previous Weekly. It's a mixture of being good, lucky and skill. Keep at it and eventually you'll get the 125 Multikills needed to complete the challenge.

Monthly

To The Victor Go The Spoils, something new to the challenges and worth more XP that the Dailies and Weeklies this one is going to take a while, but you need to get 117 WG match wins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spartan Ops Challenges

Core Legend - 1500XP

Shield Break! - 1500XP

Kill 75 Jackals

Kill 40 Elites

Kill 80 Crawlers

Kill 100 Grunts

Suggested Roadmap

Core Legend, pretty standard you just need to complete the episode Core on Legendary difficulty. Can be Solo or Co-op.

Shield Break, during the course of the week you need to kill at least 75 Jackals.

Creeping 'N Crawling, during the course of the week you need to kill 80 Crawlers

Episode of Legend, you need to complete all 5 episode of Departure on Legendary difficulty. Doesn't matter if it's Co-op or Solo.

Campaign Challenges

Thunderstruck - 2000XP

Complete any Campaign mission on Heroic or higher difficulty with the Thunderstorm skull on.

Suggested Roadmap

The Coming Of The Dawn, probably the best suggestion is to view the video already put out by Mr. Mythic himself The Tyrant.

Thunderstruck, pretty simple just run through the mission of your choice with the Thunderstorm skull turned on and set to at least Heroic difficulty. I would suggest trying this with Tyrant's video posted above.

Thanks. Wish these were viewable from in-game as well. Shitty that we have to look here just to find out what they hell they expect us to do.

War Games Challenges

Daily Challenges 11/09/2012 - Total 3950XP

Exterminate! Exterminate! - 2700XP

Kill every member of the opposing team at least once in a match.

Game Over, Man! - 1250XP

Complete 3 matchmaking War Games matches.

Kill 75 players.

Suggested Roadmap

Daily

Exterminate! Exterminate!, not as difficult as it sounds, you don't need to kill all five at the same time, just over the course you need to kill each member at least once.

Game Over, Man!, you just need to complete 3 War Games matches.

Weekly

Monthly

Spartan Ops Challenges

Core Legend - 1500XP

Shield Break! - 1500XP

Kill 75 Jackals

Kill 40 Elites

Kill 80 Crawlers

Kill 100 Grunts

Suggested Roadmap

Campaign Challenges

Thunderstruck - 2000XP

Suggested Roadmap

online it says matchmaking in game it says koth

koth is correct

It says Win 3 KotH in my game too, but on Waypoint (the official Halo site, mind you), it says 'Complete 3 matchmaking War Games matches'.

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/challenges

Why is there a contradiction between the game and the official Halo website already and it hasn't even been out a week? Lame. We just had win 2 KotH yesterday for Christ's sake.

War Games Challenges...

Ensign, will you be posting the new challenges in new posts or will you be editing the first post with new challenges? Would just seem easier for everyone to find them if they were on the first page, don't you think?

Thanks for doing this, by the way.

Ensign, will you be posting the new challenges in new posts or will you be editing the first post with new challenges? Would just seem easier for everyone to find them if they were on the first page, don't you think?

I agree. It's better for everyone that way, simple to find and simple for him to edit. just update it as new challenges come out. Seeing expired challenges doesn't help anyone really.

I agree. It's better for everyone that way, simple to find and simple for him to edit. just update it as new challenges come out. Seeing expired challenges doesn't help anyone really.

As was my method in the Halo: Reach forum I post it on the current page. Everyone found it easy that way and that's the way I'll keep doing it.

War Games Challenges

Daily Challenges 11/12/2012 - Total 4000XP

Deadeye - 1350XP

Kill 12 players with a headshot.

The Pistolero - 2650XP

Get 9 kills with a secondary weapon in a single match.

Weekly Challenges 11/12/2012 - 11/18/2012 - Total 10450XP

King Slayer - 4350XP

Earn 80 Regicides.

Deposed! - 6100XP

Earn 18 Regicides in a single match.

Suggested Roadmap

Daily

Deadeye, simply you need to get 12 kills via headshot in a single War Games match.

The Pistolero, in a single War Games match you need to get 9 kills with your secondary weapon. IE Magnum, Plasma Pistol, or Boltshot.

Weekly

The Kingslayer, while in the Regicide playlist, you need to get 80 kills as the King.

Deposed!, in a single game of Regicide you need to get 18 kills as the king.

Monthly

Spartan Ops Challenges

Weekly Challenges - 11/12/2012 - 11/18/2012 - Total 11500XP

Core Legend - 1500XP

Harvesting Hunters - 2500XP

Kill 10 Hunters.

Leader of the Pack - 1250XP

Kill 10 Crawlers in a single Spartan Ops mission.

Watchful Avengers - 1500XP

Kill 20 Watchers.

Knightmare - 1750XP

Kill 30 Knights.

Heroic Episode - 3000XP

Complete all missions in chapter ID -1 is Invalid, on Heroic or Higher difficulty

Suggested Roadmap

Harvesting Hunters, over the week you need to kill 10 Hunters. If you can play last week's episodes the best for them is on Core you face two at the end of the mission.

Leader of the Pack, you need to kill 10 Crawlers in a single Spartan Ops mission.

Watchful Avengers, during the course of the week you need to kill 20 Avengers.

Knightmare, over the course of the week you need to kill 30 Knights.

Heroic Episode, you need to complete the Spartan Ops mission ID -1 is Invalid on Heroic difficulty or higher. Quite honestly this seems like a typo as I write this.

Campaign Challenges

Weekly Challenges - 11/12/2012 - 11/18/2012 - Total 6750XP

The Toughest of Luck - 2000XP

Complete any Campaign mission on Heroic or higher difficulty with the Tough Luck skull.

That's No Moon! - 4750XP

Complete Requiem solo on Legendary difficulty.

Suggested Roadmap

The Toughest of Luck, you need to complete any campaign mission on Heroic difficulty with the Tough Luck skull turned on.

That's No Moon!, you need to complete Requiem the second mission on Legendary difficulty solo. As of this challenge Nak3d Eli v2 has his guide up and running and he goes through pretty fast. As soon as Mythic Tyrant has his up I will link to that one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0c8j3F6AG4&feature=g-user-lik]Halo 4 Campaign - Requiem Legendary Speedrun - YouTube[/ame].

Core Legend - 1500XP

???????????????????????

How are u ment to do this one?

The only Chapters in E.2 are

1. Clean Up

2. For Science

3. Hacksaw

4. Pelican Down

5. Gagarin

It is a major typo, if you have the first Ep done on heroic or higher simply do Core on legendary and it will unlock that challenge and the one for doing all Ep 2 chapters on heroic or higher.