Last Theme / 2 player Exercice not unlocking

Hi guys, if someone read this forum, can you confirm me that you managed to unlock the two achievements link to the Group Exercice?

I played it 15 times now, and i still can get on of the themes and one of the four two players game.

This is insane, and because it's selected randomly, i hope i just have to wait...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, if someone read this forum, can you confirm me that you managed to unlock the two achievements link to the Group Exercice?

I played it 15 times now, and i still can get on of the themes and one of the four two players game.

This is insane, and because it's selected randomly, i hope i just have to wait...

I'm having the same problem, can't find where to change the 'Themes' any where and only get to play one of the 4 games???? Confusing!

• 5 months later...

the "themes" are what happens on the multi-player games, such as "monochrome", "mosaic", etc.

when the Dr spins the wheel, that will select the theme before the game is chosen - they definitely seem random with some appearing more often than others, although the only way I've seen to aim to get them all is to keep on retrying the game once it's finished...