Easy tips for Perfect Fight

cady1992

begin a game with an other profile on the level 3-5 ,before you kill the final boss press start on the second controller with your gamercard and finish the boss your second controller profile will have the PERFECT FIGHT achievement..

You can use a similar trick to get the easy, medium and hard achievements. You don't need to play through the whole game, just the last level. Sign in player 1 as your profile and player 2 as some other profile. Choose the last level (3-5) and play as far as you can with player 1, stopping before you use the last credit. Now hop in with player 2 and finish killing the boss up the last few shots. Now jump back in as player 1.

Each player will get the achievement for what ever difficult that profile has been set to. Also, when player 2 jumps in, that player will be given extra credits for what ever their profile is set to, even if player 1 is playing the level on hard.

so wait, all i have to do is beat the last level on hard? and basically what you are saying is that i can put my profile on hard, and have a dummy profile (profile 1)on easy, and it if i join in later, then finish the level i get the hard achievement??

Start the level with your real profile, and play until your last credit. Don't use that credit. Now jump in with the dummy profile which will have the credit amount of easy. The boss will still be set to hard, but you'll have lots of lives to do it with. Jump back in with your real profile when the boss is about to die.

so wait, all i have to do is beat the last level on hard? and basically what you are saying is that i can put my profile on hard, and have a dummy profile (profile 1)on easy, and it if i join in later, then finish the level i get the hard achievement??

You're pretty much right. But to clarify:

The easiest way to do this is set Player 1 to a dummy profile and put the difficulty on easy. Next, sign in to your profile for Player 2 and set the difficulty to hard or medium, whichever you need.

Play through Level 3-5 with Player 1 (dummy profile) on easy and when the boss has very little health left press start on Player 2 (your profile) and finish him off.

This is an easy to way to also get the Perfect achievement.

You're pretty much right. But to clarify:

The easiest way to do this is set Player 1 to a dummy profile and put the difficulty on easy. Next, sign in to your profile for Player 2 and set the difficulty to hard or medium, whichever you need.

Play through Level 3-5 with Player 1 (dummy profile) on easy and when the boss has very little health left press start on Player 2 (your profile) and finish him off.

This is an easy to way to also get the Perfect achievement.

Perfect explanation. It's very easy to get too wordy when trying to explain this, and you did a good job of keeping it simple.

I got the Perfect Fight achievement by accident as well.. I actually found this thread searching for a similar topic before I posted mine. WTG. :Bounce:

-B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like this can only be done legitimately now. I removed cache and it wouldn't let me play the full version of the game without connecting to xBox live, and as soon as I did it required the update or it would disconnect me.

Either way though, put it on easy and learn the routine and you can beat this without a continue after a little practice. Took me 45 minutes of practice. The biggest part for me was getting past the first part of the final boss only losing 2 lives, I was set after that.

Another hint, before advancing into the room against the boss, keep shooting the fleeing enemies until you get a weapon upgrade. Then advance into the room with the boss. This will allow you to put some big hurt on the boss right off the bat.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Start the level with your real profile, and play until your last credit. Don't use that credit. Now jump in with the dummy profile which will have the credit amount of easy. The boss will still be set to hard, but you'll have lots of lives to do it with. Jump back in with your real profile when the boss is about to die.

Your strategy isn't as good as the above, using the above your character takes no damage, meaning that you have no chance at being endangered.

EDIT: My bad, forgot the glitch was fixed.

• 1 year later...

Is it mean ((I've got achievement for "Hard" and "Medium" by this glitch, but I haven't "Perfect Fight" yet)) that my Al Homind is Patched already???

I try on easy hit boss on my 1-st controller with dummy profile starting 3-5, but from real profile dashboard, then in the end I press start on real profile 2-nd controller (same on easy) and finish him off.

P.S. Almost I try switch on dummy profile dashboard and start game, but it didn't help:(

Already done!

P.S. 1)Dashboard was from real profile.

2)Both of player's was on easy difficult

3)Dummy controller (1) start the 3-5 level, at the biginning -> (2) join

the game. Both of players have to bit the boss, but dummy controller

have a bonus with chance of continiues.

All you have to do that to tank boss on dummy controller.

As for me, I bit it with my sister, who played xbox at 1-st time and lost only 8 lives till fight:)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...