Rid of Anti-Boosters

SevDelta

Couple Anti-Boosters for CoD3..:

These guys are notorious under Capture the Flag for Anti-Boosting, especially FRONTLINE. This douche-bag literally will sit in the CTF lobby for HOURS just waiting to piss off boosters. I mean, he literally has no life.

Beward of those guys.

Edited by Shinobi273

These guys are notorious under Capture the Flag for Anti-Boosting, especially FRONTLINE. This douche-bag literally will sit in the CTF lobby for HOURS just waiting to piss off boosters. I mean, he literally has no life.

Beward of those guys.

Had to deal with frontline last night. SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS. Boosting is one thing and you have to have quite a bit of time. But Anti-boosting? Some other idiots that are no help are like CaII of Duty 3 and xXHadesXx or whatever he is. People with the general achievement are all the sudden "anti-boosters."

:rant:

Beward of those guys.

Haha, hey Slugger. Yeah, I remember that Frontline guy. He finds joy in trolling, what can you do? Lol. Well, actually, you can troll back with some co-operation among team mates. You just need two people: one on his team, and one on the other team. The other player has to kill him, while his "team mate" revives him over and over, thereby not allowing him to move. Do that a couple times, and he should get the picture. ;)

Haha, hey Slugger. Yeah, I remember that Frontline guy. He finds joy in trolling, what can you do? Lol. Well, actually, you can troll back with some co-operation among team mates. You just need two people: one on his team, and one on the other team. The other player has to kill him, while his "team mate" revives him over and over, thereby not allowing him to move. Do that a couple times, and he should get the picture. ;)

But that's usually want Anti-boosters want. They just can't seem to figure out it's a slower form of boosting and you can still get 250 points a match.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a quick question about boosting in general and i don't want to make a new thread about this!

how many people do u need to boost the online achievements??i know the more the quicker/better but can the achievements be done with 2 people?

i have a quick question about boosting in general and i don't want to make a new thread about this!

how many people do u need to boost the online achievements??i know the more the quicker/better but can the achievements be done with 2 people?

unfortunately you need at least 8 players to start a ranked match.

Yeah I ran into a guy that asked me why I wanted to boost. I told him cuz hardly anyone plays ranked anymore and I wanted my general achievement. He proceeded to tell me that people would follow generals and blah blah blah, and that I was gonna piss off a bunch of people whenever I played. I couldn't believe it. If there were really a "caring" community in this game everyone would be a general by now and no one would do player matches.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been in boosting matches before where one of the guys some how was able to give himself host every single time and then he would add your IP address to his safe list so that only the boosters would stay and then the anti-boosters would lag out. It was awesome, I went from almost no xp in multiplayer to halfway to general in a 3 days or so. I just haven't had the patients to boost the other half and I haven't really been looking for people that want to boost it.

• 1 month later...
The problem is boosting was chronic during the gams peak, and many people boost way past the achievement to cheat the leaderboards.

If the anti booster has talent he can wreck the boost for at least one side no matter how well you co-ordinate.

not unless you give their punk asses THE TREATMENT!!!

:uzi::drunk:uzi::woop:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just f*cking glad I'm done with this. Sucks how you needed 8 people to start the damn game. I may have to start playing it again to help one of my good friends get General. I know the last time I tried getting into a boosting game after I got general, I got in right away to one. So it should be a bit easier.

I'm just f*cking glad I'm done with this. Sucks how you needed 8 people to start the damn game. I may have to start playing it again to help one of my good friends get General. I know the last time I tried getting into a boosting game after I got general, I got in right away to one. So it should be a bit easier.

You + your friend + me = 3 people.....only need 5 more....

PS im always down to boost this game....down to throw as long as turns are taken...