Executions

tylerjlong

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could also just run a private Vs match with bots & get yr 200 in quite a short time...

I know its probably lame but I also did this.I played private TDM with bots and fixed the weapon spawns to my liking and made it easier.Also you also get experience and earn medals.Superstar Cole here I come

I know its probably lame but I also did this.I played private TDM with bots and fixed the weapon spawns to my liking and made it easier.Also you also get experience and earn medals.Superstar Cole here I come

Its not lame dude! I'm not & have never been a massive GoW MP fan, but at least we can still Rank Up/Unlock stuff for achievements this way...

Practice (on bots) makes perfect! :p

anyone know a specific place that you get the sawn off in campaign . Cba getting 200 kills with it just to get the execution,

I got my first Sawed-Off in Anchored (Act 1, Ch 1) in the area between Jace and Anya.

it's kind of hard to explain but when you get Anya turn around and go to the back of the room, behind an "island" of supplies. there should be a Gnasher, a Sawed-Off and a Lancer.

if you can't find it there there's also one in:

House of Sand (Act 2, Ch 2)

Brothers to the End (Act 3, Ch 5) and

Crater (Act 4, Ch 2)

. . . *Facepalm*

You can do Any and All Executions in the Campaign without having to unlock them. All other Modes require them to be unlocked.

On a Side note, Why don't we have a Good Facepalm smily?

This is good to know here I was thinking I might have to die needlessly just to get this cheeb, and use guns I hate. I'll have to try this after I'm done doing my HC playthrough and Insane. I'd imagine it's a cake walk on Casual. :3

it doesn't matter if you do the campaign shortcut or not, you still have to execute your nemesis for onyx.... so that will be a major grind, I only have 3 more to do... for the cheevo, it's great to know that the Sawed-Off noobs are the ones that will struggle most. best thing to do is just enjoy it,

This is good to know here I was thinking I might have to die needlessly just to get this cheeb, and use guns I hate. I'll have to try this after I'm done doing my HC playthrough and Insane. I'd imagine it's a cake walk on Casual. :3

Then I should Clarify, There is one Execution that you Have to be Locust to perform. The Arm Rip - you need the Snub Pistol and have to be any Locust Character.

Obviously you can't do this Locust-Exclusive Execution in Campaign or Horde. Sorry for any Confusion there, but you can do this in any other mode where you can play as a Locust.