Achievement Trading Thread (Coop & Firefight)

Method

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to a rough turnout i.e. people falling asleep, not responding to my party invites, etc... I'll be giving up trying to host endure/firefight/deja vu because of the lack of support I get from you guys.

Add me if you still want to play firefight/endure/deja vu or even the campaign cause I need some things here and there on it.

GT:CooperTrooper93

Hi all

myself (SNAK3 B3AT3R) and my friend will be doing FF and get to the fourth set on friday 26th of Oct. Add me with a text message and I'll get you in.

GT - SNAK3 B3AT3R

P.s I've done this games on different accounts and I'm making sure the fouth set achievement will be unlocked first

C YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Looking for one or two people to do the Firefight achievements. Will be on this weekend, plan on getting at least one of these on the evening of 10/27/2012, and the rest hopefully in the next few weeks. I'm on the west coast, other people in my group are in the midwest US. Weekends preferred (read: some of us have to work for a living).

Any skill level welcome (read: we're average).

Send me a message on XBL if interested. GT: Mikey Mud (read: I couldn't think of a better GT)

Edited by mikeymud

Oddly enough I also live in Texas and am looking for help with the 2 vidmasters that require 4 people & any firefight ones that people may wanna do as I need them all (if you dont want to do those thats fine I can do um solo :)

GT = Niuban

P.S. I added Danimal CooperTrooper and Red JJ 1988 (sorry beechy I was too lazy to keep looking up your name LOL). As you 3 posted yesterday yall wanted to play. I am off from work ALL week so I would like to get this done hopefully this week! So anytime will be fine for me. Just lemme know.

Edited by Niuban
updated txt

Oddly enough I also live in Texas and am looking for help with the 2 vidmasters that require 4 people & any firefight ones that people may wanna do as I need them all (if you dont want to do those thats fine I can do um solo :)

GT = Niuban

P.S. I added Danimal CooperTrooper and Red JJ 1988 (sorry beechy I was too lazy to keep looking up your name LOL). As you 3 posted yesterday yall wanted to play. I am off from work ALL week so I would like to get this done hopefully this week! So anytime will be fine for me. Just lemme know.

No worries, just sent you a message and friend request on xbox live