Encyclopedia of the Common Man Guide

Tyger7

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if the game came out a while ago, here's a tip I found you could actually add (sorry if this has already been mentionned). If it's nighttime and you want daytime to come back, load up sequence 6 chapter 1 and abort the memory as soon as possible. You'll be back where you were and the sun will be back.

Awesome, thanks I'll give that a try! :D

This has gotta be one of the most boring tedious achievements ever, I've sat for hours trying to follow the characters and they keep doing the same two things over and over :mad:

It's glitchy as fuck as well. I've been watching that innkeeper spit roast a pig, :ltbut: pressed the entire time and it didn't even register. Same thing when she went off to trample grapes, and yet some other characters' activity would register as soon as I hit :ltbut:

Nice sig btw. Kat Dennings? Which film was that?

Edit:

Wow, waiting for Godfrey and Terry to do something other than smoking and fishing respectively is like watching paint dry. Been watching them for over half an hour and it's been the same shit over and over. This is such bullshit.

Edited by Direkin

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick question, I've finished the story and started the 100% everything process..

I do not have all of the artisans/workers yet, is it possible for me to get them all now and do their quests? Thanks.

It's horribly glitchy. Got it today, after being told I had 2/3 for the lumberers (Godfrey and Terry) but that their log was complete after scanning anything new.

Got it after spamming "Sequence 6 -> Abort Memory -> Run to their mill and hope for something new".

Good luck to anyone else going for this ach, cause its buggy as... "insert similie here"

no offense but who found this hard? just stalk members of the homestead for 24hrs ingame and et voila!

That doesn't always work. I don't think anyone wants to sit there for HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS, waiting for someone to do something that they haven't seen done before.

It's not necessarily hard, but requires a shitload of patience.

• 3 weeks later...

My boyfriend and I are kinda going through a rough time I guess but I think it's mostly just because I'm a little unhappy right now. I'm not gonna lie. I reeeeeeeeaaaaalllly want to be married and have that commitment especially since now I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I'd really like my daughter to grow up under a "family". It's important to me for her. But he doesn't seem to be in any sort of rush and we've talked about it. Back in September he took me to a store to pick out a ring and I saw the ring I wanted. Then when taxes came back this year we had enough money for the ring and I told him that. He knew that I wanted to get married in June of this year but these past few months he's made some comments about getting married June of next year not this year. Then the whole ring thing he didn't really say much of anything until around the time when I was gonna actually go through with us getting it. He started making comments about how maybe I should spend that money on school or something else and that we'd get the ring next year or something, etc. I was really hurt by it all because he took me to look at that ring in the first place months ago so I thought that once we could afford it he'd get it. Now it's like all of these little excuses for why he's in no rush and then he says stuff like he wishes I would help clean and cook more often. I don't know what his real deal is. Maybe he's just scared to commit. He hasn't really had a good example of marriage or relationships growing up in his family and in his own life. Or maybe he just doesn't want to be with me forever really? I don't know.

How to Find a Man

• 2 weeks later...

Bubble Supreme:

The same thing happened to me. It should not affect your ability to get the achievement. All that matters is that the "completed" entry is present. To confirm this, go to the book on the coffee table in the hallway on the second floor of the Homestead. If the Farmers entry is there, you are fine.

Bubble Supreme:

The same thing happened to me. It should not affect your ability to get the achievement. All that matters is that the "completed" entry is present. To confirm this, go to the book on the coffee table in the hallway on the second floor of the Homestead. If the Farmers entry is there, you are fine.

Thanks for letting me know, that's a relief don't think I could make myself restart the game.. Nearly find it know just doctor and blacksmith left, the aren't going out if their way to make it any quicker for mr though :mad:

Thanks for letting me know, that's a relief don't think I could make myself restart the game.. Nearly find it know just doctor and blacksmith left, the aren't going out if their way to make it any quicker for mr though :mad:

I know. When it first glitched I was trying to suppress my rage and managed to do so long enough to find out that I was fine.

An easy way to get the achievement is just check into the Homestead occasionally until the post-game, after which you will have access to a cheat that makes it day perpetually. Then just fast travel to the Homestead-Frontier border (or actual Homestead building) and walk/run/ride to the people. If they are not doing anything scannable, fast travel again and repeat.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly!

In my opinion EVERYONE who worked on this Game schould be FIRED!!!

I LOVE the Assassin`s Creed Games! Every One!!!

But what Idiot made this? Peter "I want everything but can´t do anything" Molyneux?

Bugs everywhere, nothing works correctly! I run 3 times to a worker, i scan 3 times... done!

Then I run 1000 times to a worker and if he´s there, he does nothing!

What´s wrong with you Ubisoft? Got no Quality Control???!!!

I gave every Part before 90 % (even Revelations), but this time you downgraded yourself! THIS is NEVER a Triple AAA Title! I regret that I bought it! Damn for the time playin´ that trash!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grr I just started this game and I am going for this achievement. I'm in the end game wrapping suit up. I need 2 for the lumberers but they don't ever do anything. Godfrey just disappears, terry smokes and fish, occassionly inspect the cart but that doesn't register. Catherine cleans windows and upon scanning that action it glitches me into a builing that I have to restart the game. the only one I got was of the two playing bowls. ironic the only one I got from those bastards was of them effing off

• 2 months later...