Warning; game ending glitch

TheLazyWolf

Well in keeping with my current unlucky streak, i have now had this game glitch on me. That makes 7 titles in a row, i feel special.

Obviously to describe this glitch i have to mention a few tiny spoilers. I will be as vague as possible, while still explaining what happens.

When you get to Fort Frollic you will be given a quest to take pictures of people for an artists masterpiece.

If you leave Fort Frollic before you finish, (for instance, taking the tram back to the medical station) your objective will be gone when you return. The arrow will still be there to show you where your next objective is, but it wont be there. Instead it will say " Unknown Object."

Luckily i had a backup save not too long prior to this part, so i didn't lose that much time, but had i not backed it up, i would have had to restart the game.

Yeah in your first post you weren't very specific. I thought you meant the guys you had to kill, not posting the pictures on the boards. Well I never got the urge to leave during my mission, it even warns you if you haven't harvested or saved all the girls that you might need to or things will get a lot harder for you if you try to go ahead. Never went back either, though.

Well in keeping with my current unlucky streak, i have now had this game glitch on me. That makes 7 titles in a row, i feel special.

Obviously to describe this glitch i have to mention a few tiny spoilers. I will be as vague as possible, while still explaining what happens.

When you get to Fort Frollic you will be given a quest to take pictures of people for an artists masterpiece.

If you leave Fort Frollic before you finish, (for instance, taking the tram back to the medical station) your objective will be gone when you return. The arrow will still be there to show you where your next objective is, but it wont be there. Instead it will say " Unknown Object."

Luckily i had a backup save not too long prior to this part, so i didn't lose that much time, but had i not backed it up, i would have had to restart the game.

Karma's a Bitch, eh?

I'm trying to kill Finnigan - the guy frozen in the Poseidon tunnels. I can't find anybody in there. Earlier I melted and killed all the frozen people in the room in the frozen tunnel area. I have 3/4 photos on the masterpiece.

am I screwed here?

You can't have 3 of the 4 pictures if you haven't killed him yet. Unless you actually skipped him, melted the ice, went through the second tunnel and killed all of them (targets 2, 3 and 4) first. Which in that case, I have no idea what was going through your head :p You may be screwed.