Worst Types of Storm Players

More and more I find myself playing with these types of players online and it's really ruining the fun for me

1. The Spammer: This includes the jutsu spammers (mostly the rasengan and chidori spammers) who don't even attempt to fight you but just constantly use their jutsu and ult. jutsu until your guard breaks or eventually you lose the match due to less health than they have. Support spammers fall this category as well. One good example of this is masked man's paper bombs I've been spammed so much by this character I get the feeling of "here we go again" when I see my opponent using him and I end up being right.

2. The Rage Quiter: im sure you all find this annoying when your on the verge of winning and suddenly your opponent drops out losing a well deserved win you should've gotten. An example would be hitting your opponent with your ult. jutsu or team ult. jutsu which would've ultimately won you the match.

3. The P****: this is the type of player that hides behind his support during the match not even attempting to fight but runs away until the support bar refills then once in support drive this player will just spam you with chakara shurikens to finally max the team gauge and use the team ult. jutsu this is a cheep strategy and it's really annoying

these are just some first types of players that I thought of if you have more feel free to comment or just give opinions if you agree with this

Edited by VectorUSS

lol welcome to fighting games is all i can say.

thats just crying. its not hard to deal with those characters if you have some practice. watch some of the replays from high rank players and you will see that nearly no one plays like you said.

if you loose to the same tactic over and over its your fault alone and lack of experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. Though one commenter was correct on Shino, his hand to hand is horrible. But, I don't think it would be so bad so long as those specific characters were drained of chakra when using ranged attacks. Temari uses wind nature chakra to make those, yet they cost no chakra. Same goes for Deidara. And I hate Sasuke-Naruto spammers. Spamming Ult. and standard jutsu, then relying on awakenings if they get beaten down. And I just recently ran into a Tobi who literally hid behind trees and waited for his support, then spammed his bomb field technique. The good matches are those where you evenly disperse use of support, and get close and play fair. Usually, both players will be close to losing, unless one person is just overwhelmingly good.

• 1 month later...
lol welcome to fighting games is all i can say.

thats just crying. its not hard to deal with those characters if you have some practice. watch some of the replays from high rank players and you will see that nearly no one plays like you said.

if you loose to the same tactic over and over its your fault alone and lack of experience.

It's actually a proven fact in Generations that the higher the rank the higher the chance the player is one of the above.

Long range characters attacks are not spam, it's how they fight.

Jutsu/Ougi/Support abuse is spam.

Masked Man's jutsu is broken, CC2 admitted it.

If you think Shino's melee sucks you're not using him right.

Lol, tried playing deidara for a while, altough i was not spamming long range attack's exept when they try to run and just jump and throw some shurikens. the only problem i have now is that everybodys backin out when they see deidara on top 3 played characters :mad: and thoose awfull support abuser's, im starting to hate that old fart of an Tsuchikage. and i agree with the one abusing narutos awakening they should have less awakening time on that one spamming forces waves and chakra gun is annoying.

just wanna say that everybody that feels like having decent matches with favourite characters add me. GT is the same as my username

It's actually a proven fact in Generations that the higher the rank the higher the chance the player is one of the above.

Long range characters attacks are not spam, it's how they fight.

Jutsu/Ougi/Support abuse is spam.

Masked Man's jutsu is broken, CC2 admitted it.

If you think Shino's melee sucks you're not using him right.

well then nobody who was playing against me is using him right, or all the spammers, also obviously i am not watching replays of tenten or someone like that.

i know its how the fight, i said it million times in storm 2 already, its so boring.

Edited by CoregBlue1

• 5 months later...

Countering spam is extremely easy if you time everything right and play like a smart player by utilizing the items properly and think about what the opponent is gonna do so you can counter it. Most spams aren't hard to beat at all. All you have to do is jump. If they Rage Quit, then consider it a win for yourself. It's just an online record anyways. Won't really change anything if you got or did not get the loss.