100% competion question

Ive got 100% and i can confirm that you do need to do the Super Stories and all the Challenge Missions even though you dont get gold bricks for them.

I collected the required number of studs and finished the Super Stories within the hour time limit so im not sure if you only have to do one or the other or both. All the Super Stories are easy to complete in under an hour. Episode six is the hardest but if you know the levels then its not really that difficult.

Also the vehicle levels are the easiest to get the studs so get as many as possible on those and just run through the other levels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You have to do the super stories to get 100%? I fucking hate those things, god damn it, I'm at 96.3% with 6 challenges left and I was hoping beyond all hope that that would fill out the remaining 3.7%. Bet they do this same crappy thing in Lego Indiana Jones, why? The game can still be long and fun without the extra length and tediousness.

• 4 years later...
I worked it out - or rather my son did. After getting 100% completion, any character you create automatically gets Jedi double jump and Force lightning, as well as the ability to use thermal detonators, crawl spaces and all control panels.

:eek: Woah! That's one OP lego man! :eek:

About to tackle these superstories now, hoping I can just race through them and ignore the stud counter. On about 97% so here goes!

KC

• 1 year later...