Top 5 things you've done when mad at a game

Letmekilluplz

ROFL:p

Heres mine:

1. I once got so pissed off, I just wanted to punch something, so me, being clever, punched my laptop, causing it to immediately shut down. When I turned it back on you could only see half a screen, (I cant remember what it was, but the problem was unfixable, I asked a friend who an I.T whiz) I shit myself because I knew I would get bollocked. So when nobody was in, I made a cup of coffee and threw it over my laptop, then told my Dad when he go back that it was all an accident. We ended up claiming on the Insurance and got a Free Better Laptop, which I still have to this day:p

2. Threw my controller extremely hard in the air, dinting the ceiling making plaster drop on my head, and it also landed on my TV Aerial, meaning I could no longer watch my upstairs TV.

3. I thought nobody was in, so I screamed "Fuck Off You Fucking Sweaty Wankers" (If I remember correctly) at the top of my voice, only for my Dad to charge upstairs and confiscate my 360.

I've really done much else apart from swearing, but I'm sure theres more to come.

That was all done playing Assassin's Creed or CoD 2-5 on veteran.

Lol, that's great.

The most I've done is cursed and throw controllers.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Threw a drumstick through my ceiling. 2nd hole too. First was because I was trying to nail a beat while practicing actual drums. Also it was threw my closet. Also fuck Run to the Hills.

2. curse. fuck Dan. Saikyo Martial Arts my ass. Can't take out Seth on medium. grr...

3. Fall down stairs. Angry stomping backwards followed by probably what I needed.

4. Give my pet rabbit a heart attack through swearing. I'll never forgive myself.

5. Get so mad I began laughing. I just got angrier and angrier and eventually I think I snapped a little:).

I learned some anger techniques since then. Monk kind of stuff.

lemme begin by saying this might be my favorite thread haha i love the topic and good to know im not the only one with anger problems when it comes to games. My 5 in no specific order.

1. Vulgar language and constant swearing towards "the game"

2. Throwing my controllers straight at the floor causeing the bottom to separate from the controller (numerous times)

3.Punching my controller to the point where i severly hurt my knuckes. pretty sure ive broken the same one a couple of times

4.Get up, yell and punch the door(the thin flimsy wooden ones) in my room. ive punched this door so many times its got several wholes and is completely off the hinges.

5. THE WORST. i threw my controller to the ground, kicked it, it ricoshaded off a plastic bin, and went through my bearded dragons 40 gallon breeder tank. went through exactly where he was sitting on his log but thank god he was caused no harm.

1)breaking my hand after punching the wall too hard after dying multiple times on the mile high level in cod 4

2)breaking my GH3 guitar after failing a song on expert 37 times

3)breaking my 360 controller after throwing it at solid concrete after dying 47 times via gernades on veteran cod 5

4) yelling motherf--- infront of both my grandparents

5)started to cry after not being able to finish the 2nd to last mission of cod 5 on veteran

- Mirror's Edge: The bitch wouldn't jump so I mashed my jump button and the button feels weird now

- Whack my controller, causing the chatpad to fly off and my hand to hurt because of the controller sticks

- Smash my fist up against the wall or the table, really feeling great at first, but then getting excruciating pain

- Curse the living hell out of everything that sucked at that moment

- When Kung Fu Panda stopped working, and I really wanted to get those achievements, I threw the cd on my chair and started hitting it with a pillow-like thing, but harder.

At least I didn't throw my controller yet. Out of everything here, I could throw it through my tv, through a window, on a couch or against a cabinet.

1.Punched a wall

2.Swore so loudly the neighbours heard me at 2AM

3.Broke a door off the hinges

4.Broke a pad by throwing it at my TV (Just missed an it exploded into lil bits when it hit the wall >.<)

5.Hurt my foot as I kicked the nearest thing then realizing it weights too much to move :(

1. Bit my doorhandle, cracking one of my incizers.

2. Hung from a support beam on my bunk bed like a primate, roaring like a bear until it snapped.

3. I savagly bit a large chunk out of lip, and laughed maniacly as i sucked the blood out of it.

4. Stifled a scream to the point where my left eye went severly bloodshot.

5. I took a large item and almost threw it at my gerbil, then i stopped myself and beat myself up with it.

I'm err... quite a guy...

1. Bit a stuffed animal after the senseless brutal punching of the said stuffed animal

2.Pounding the controller continuously after accusing the controller that it was its fault that I was frustrated

3. If the person who frustrated me was in the room, I would yell obscenities at that person and then punch him in the shoulder

4. Flicking off the television

5. Constantly screaming swear words (sometimes accusing my character that he/she does not have the ability to do something that is completely the opposite of what I was trying to do)

Practically I just blame other people:p

• 5 weeks later...

1. Took a bat to the wall. ( made a large hole and i tried to mend it myself but my dad found out anyway)

2. Took my fist and punched the closest wall to me and broke my ring finger knuckle.(unfortunately I made a hole through the wall.)

3. actually broke my Xbox. (this was back with the original Xbox and bought another one)

4. Broke about 5 controllers over the past five years. (I tend to keep from doing anything to my controllers and such because i dont want to buy anymore)

5. Curse. Alot.