Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could use some help with co-op achievements. Please feel free to add me, my GT is ShirtSizeXXXLXT

I am on vacation right now and can be available anytime to get some of these...I only need 2 more co-op achievements!!!

Also, if anyone has their game at the point where they've been everywhere except the prison, I would love to play with you so I could unlock a couple other cheevz. Thanks

just need gladiator school i can use any of the characters but with my sam b i have a shotgun that kills everything with 1 shot, i got to wave 43 on arena d and then quit cause i was bored. just need the three other characters with me and this will be done no time with my shotgun. add me GT: TinyLFC

I need all the multiplayer achievements, plus I'd like to join a level 1 game so I can go for the "Kill X zombies without taking damage" achievements.

Gt: JerichoDawg

Edit: Got all the MP achievements done. Still working on finishing Act 1 with every character, so if you need MP achievements just let me know and I'll play with you.

Edit 2: I'm all set for MP achievements. Still grinding out to 50, but should be finished with that soon. Thanks all the guys I teamed up with!

Edited by JerichoDawg

I'm looking for a group to help with the following:

Gladiator School

Morituri te Salutant

Death Incarnate

I have a decent level character for the Death Incarnate/Morituri run, and would request aid for the three 15 wave runs for Gladiator School. None of my other characters are very high level, and have not faired well in the Arena.

Looking for people to do the originality achievement (4 different classes achievement) and any other achievements people need. Send me an invite and I will arrange a time we can do it.

GT: Jstucks86

I sent you a friend request. Originality has been a pain to get in the wild.

looking for 3 other people who are different characters then mine which btw i am the big black guy Sam B...need to get Ménage à trois, Originalit ...only serious players looking for those 2 achievements who have different character

just add your gamertag and the character u are playing to this list and hopefully we can get it done it the next couple days

1. johncenajr16 (sam B)

Hey looking to do the arena ceevos have a level 47 blade chick (forget her name).hoping to do wave 30 and full set. also need to to the the analog controls even though i am terrible with that system so will probably need to do multiple playthroughs. willing to help with whatever anyone else needs

Gt whiskey simple

I will be on all day tomorrw send me a FR if you want to play

Hey there.

Need some help getting the Bloodbath Arena DLC Achievements. If you don't have the Bloodbath Arena DLC then please do NOT send me a message, me and a friend only want help with the Blood Bath Arena DLC Achievements so if anybody could help that would be great! Send a message to my gamertag listed below. Plus would be great if you're above level 30 or so with decent weapons.

Timezone: GMT (UK TIME)

Gamertag: RyanMcD4444

looking for 3 other people who are different characters then mine which btw i am the big black guy Sam B...need to get Ménage à trois, Originalit ...only serious players looking for those 2 achievements who have different character

just add your gamertag and the character u are playing to this list and hopefully we can get it done it the next couple days

1. johncenajr16 (sam B)

2. cloud72 (xian mei)

added myself to the list