Reliquary Flit Switch/Gold Door

DrizztDourden43

I was looking around the reliquary (Brightwall academy) for silver keys today, and found a flit switch I hadn't heard anything about in the forums yet. It is located in the room you visit when that man "found a new area" of the reliquary (go right after fighting the hollow men in the middle of the tower thingy). Just look up on the walls, and you will see it (It is a yellow one). After following the switch, you have to fight a bunch of hollow men, then a floating platform pops up. Follow these down to the Gold Key Door, which leads to an area called "The Prism". There are a number of interconnecting portals in this area, and watch out for the huge amount of hollow men. All together, I counted 4 chests. Each of these contained different parts for the Men's and Women's Highwaymen outfits. (Not the greatest treasure). Either way, still a cool find.

that's one thing that's always been so infuriating about the fable games to me: they have all these treasures hidden away and they rarely contain anything that you couldn't already buy or dig up elsewhere. and all these relationship quests and chase down a crook quests are really just stupid and pointless after you've beaten the game.