Chatper 2

Chatper 1

Chatper 3

Chatper 2

Chatper 4

Chatper 3

Chatper 5

I hope that helps, it a direct copy of what the Ability screen says

I'm posting again just to let you know that I updated my previous post. There's only one Rorschach card, and one ability I have left to find and they're in the third level. The rest are all detailed in my previous post.

Awesome I'll be on the look out for them during my playthrough. Thanks for the help! :) Sorry again for the delay guys, like I said, I'm doing a co-op game so it's taking longer due to conflicting schedules, but thanks to the efforts of the community we've got a pretty slick guide.

Both Rorschach and Nite Owl have one more ability left for me, it says they're on chapter 2, but the ones listed in this guide in chapter 2 I already have. any advice? I've found all the batteries, and 9/10 rorschach cards

update:

going through the lists of abilities I have for both of them, it looks like Rorschach is missing "fast area attack" and Nite Owl is missing "extra damage".

Both Rorschach and Nite Owl have one more ability left for me, it says they're on chapter 2, but the ones listed in this guide in chapter 2 I already have. any advice? I've found all the batteries, and 9/10 rorschach cards

update:

going through the lists of abilities I have for both of them, it looks like Rorschach is missing "fast area attack" and Nite Owl is missing "extra damage".

It's claiming they're in chapter 2 though? That's weird and inaccurate.

Chapter 3 - Rorschach Cards

1 of 2 - After defeating the first set of enemies, go through the door that Nite Owl opens up, and you'll be outside in a fenced in area, go right, and in the middle of the clearing at the end there will be a card.

Chapter 3 - Rorschach Abilities

1 of 3 - After climbing a pipe onto a roof top, you will need to drop down onto a catwalk above a large room. There will be a card on this catwalk.

Chapter 4 - Rorschach Cards

1 of 2 - After defeating the enemies in the large, open room filled with columns, you will need to climb a pipe to turn a valve. When you climb the pipe, you will see the Rorschach card right in front of you.

2 of 2 - After the two rounds of enemies drop down on you in the large room (after climbing the ladder). You will be given an option on which gate to go through, take the left path (the one that was on the left when you came up the ladder). This will lead you to a room with a bunch of barrels, and a small ledge around the outside. Take the stairs up onto the ledge, and follow it around until you come to a locked gate. Pick the lock, and you will find the card behind the fence to the right of the gate.

Chapter 4 - Rorschach Abilities

1 of 1 - After the open column filled room, you will be back in a small tunnel, that will curve right then left, and then come to a dead end. To the left is a small area with the Rorschach Ability. (Right is the rest of the level.)

Chapter 5 - Rorschach Cards

1 of 3 - After the you split up with Nite Owl, there will be a battle with three police officers. Defeat them, and look around for a pipe. In relation to the police car, it's straight out from the driver-side window. Climbing it will lead you to a small roof with nothing but a Rorschach card on it.

2 of 3 - After you reunite with Nite Owl, a helicopter will spot you. Shortly after, you'll run across a group of police officers. Look to the right of where they are standing. It's between the edge of the building, and three smokestacks (just before you jump over the gap).

3 of 3 - After splitting up with Nite Owl for the second time, you will immediately drop down a pipe, then jump down, then drop down two more pipes. After doing this, you will find the Rorschach card to the right in the short alley.

Chapter 5 - Rorschach Abilities

1 of 1 - Right after the initial fight with the police. Go down the alley that leads away from behind the cop car. It's a dead end, but if you go all the way to the end, then turn around to the right, and you'll see it.

If I find any more you don't have yet, I'll edit this post, I'm trying to get all of the Rorschach cards right now.

Hey, thanks for posting this. It really helped. I have a question though. My first play through I gotten 5/10 cards but don't remember there locatin. My question is in Chapter 3, isn't the first card behind a locked gate at the beginning of the chapter?

Adding a few:

Chapter 3 - Rorschach Cards

1 of 2 - The firstcard is early on behind a locked gate with 6 tumblers. It's near the top of the tall staircase you need to go down.

2 of 2 - After defeating the first set of enemies, go through the door that Nite Owl opens up, and you'll be outside in a fenced in area, go right, and in the middle of the clearing at the end there will be a card.

Chapter 3 - Rorschach Abilities

1 of 3 - Area Attack

2 of 3 - Fast Area Attack - Before Nite Owl holds up a door for you, it is towards the end of a dock behind some trash cans.

3 of 3 - After climbing a pipe onto a roof top, you will need to drop down onto a catwalk above a large room. There will be a card on this catwalk. This is the 2nd pipe you'll have to climb.

Those locations are dead on.

MEMANIAsama- I think you should split the Nite Owl Batteries like tarheeltay did with the Cards. When I was looking for the batteries the words kept over lapping each other as I was reading. After you add those and make the changes this guide is complete. ^_^

Those locations are dead on.

MEMANIAsama- I think you should split the Nite Owl Batteries like tarheeltay did with the Cards. When I was looking for the batteries the words kept over lapping each other as I was reading. After you add those and make the changes this guide is complete. ^_^

Yeah, I can do that. :)

All we need now, are some ability names for which ability you find, locations of Nite Owl's other abilities. Also details on Rorschach's Area Attack and where it's located (even if it's an obvious find.)

Edited by MEMANIAsama

Hey thanks go to the jackasses for the discouraging messages they sent me on x-box live (Nightstalker SP.) Guess because I don't have 50000+ gamerscore I'm not supposed to be writing a guide or something. Whatever, the fact you sucked at spelling and the lacked the coherency to read the guide ("Dude, tell me where the last ability is! I can't read your guide! Durrr!") makes me feel as if your words of scorn were essentially meaningless. As for everyone else I hope you all enjoy the guide and thanks to the folks who helped out with it.

I'm 99% sure that the Guide is finished at this point. I'll be doing some fine tuning on it later (adding the button combinations for the various abilities you'll pick up, etc.)

Edited by MEMANIAsama

I got the game yesterday and I found your guide to be good it did help me get the ones that I could not find on my own. I always try to do it myself first then look at a guide, and like I said your guide did help out so thanks for the time you put into it. Good work and dont worry about that dude you will get that just dont let it discourage you because thats just one person out of how many you have helped by this guide.

Would anyone mind playing a new tag or character through chapter 2 and confirm that the abilities are named properly for Rorschach?

I just played, I'm pretty sure the descriptions are rigt, but the order is wrong. It goes extra damage, fast stun, and then rage mode, and you can get fast stun while you're getting the first book, they're in the same locked off areas.

Question, I don't really understand the instructions for Rorschach's second card in Chapter 3, I've already beaten the first group of enemies and none of those things have happened, and I beat them before even getting to the first card, Anyone have any tips?

Edit: Nevermind, the description was just confusing me.

Edited by diesel680

I just played, I'm pretty sure the descriptions are rigt, but the order is wrong. It goes extra damage, fast stun, and then rage mode, and you can get fast stun while you're getting the first book, they're in the same locked off areas.

Question, I don't really understand the instructions for Rorschach's second card in Chapter 3, I've already beaten the first group of enemies and none of those things have happened, and I beat them before even getting to the first card, Anyone have any tips?

Edit: Nevermind, the description was just confusing me.

That was my mistake, I guess I loaded a save when I thought I was starting the level over, so my instructions on that one weren't quite right. I see that MEMANIAsama caught the slip-up, and put it in the final guide correctly.

Fast Stun and Extra Damage are the wrong way around in the description for Rorschach on Mission 2.

Whoops, never mind, they're actually in the same spot, it's just which you decide to go for first! However, the 3rd ability collection on Rorchach's list for mission 2 should be edited to go 2nd on the list, not 3rd.

Edited by AstuteClass