Perfect achievement

Kaens

i just got it by setting the game to 5 live then wondering round until i had 3 of them chasing me then eating the power pellet then quickly turning round and eating them 3 and then running as quickly as possible to eat the other one, this worked on my 3rd attempt :D

Doesn't that just qualify for the 'Eat all ghosts' achievement? For the 'Perfect' cheeve you must eat all four ghosts on all four power pellets, i.e. 16 dinners on one level..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I got this achievement within around an hour.

What worked best for me is to follow the video to the first 2 pellets. The reason I say that is the pattern is fairly easy to follow to that point, and the majority of the video is "corraling" after that point.

Once you can consistantly get the first 2 pellets and 8 ghosts, you can just run around gathering ghosts. They do path in a pattern, but break it when they make line of sight and will begin to follow you. Just take your time. If you can get 3 chasing you and a 4th close by you should be good. Take good angles on the ghosts after eating the pellet and you should get this in a few tries, once you catch on to what the ghosts do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anybody got an actual pissing image of the said map that nets you this achievement, since the stupid tit cannot keep his photobucket account active and yet it still remains on the achievement guide. I know there are videos of this achievement, but I can't view them, since I don't have flash on this shitty laptop, long story short I just need the picture map.

• 2 weeks later...

This achievement is unbelievably frustrating. I spent 2 hours trying to get it today, to no avail. What annoyed me the most was that I came so close to getting it each time. If it's not the unresponsive movement it's waiting forever for that pussy orange ghost to come out of the damn box so I can line them all up for a straight run after getting a power pellet.

But it's the only achievement I need to complete this game so I'm determined to get it, no matter how long it takes. I'll probably end up getting it while just randomly playing the game for fun and not trying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...