Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oo, just remembered more I thought of.

Mean Drunk - Kill an enemy whilst under the influence of alcohol

Fire and Ice - Help out a frozen Splicer in a blazing hot kind of way (kill a frozen splicer using Incinerate)

Little Daddy - Kill X Big Daddies

Ceaser 2.0 - Use Enrage and watch two Big Daddies lock horns

I know all the secret achievements, but they give away parts of the story line so I will refrain from posting them. Unless of course, you all want to know them.

Anyway, they all seem to have to do with the main story line, so if you beat the game, then you should get them all.

If you have unlocked them then be sure to submit them to the site, x360a strives to have complete lists so make sure you share the goodies =P

If you have unlocked them then be sure to submit them to the site, x360a strives to have complete lists so make sure you share the goodies =P

I would've if I had unlocked them. Sadly, I had already reserved Bioshock before Toy's R Us started selling them. The day before in fact. But no, I just know them all from a friend. It might have helped other people find them if they knew what they had to do, but now you already have them all.

Got my copy yesterday (reviewing it for www.xbox360only.nl) and seven of the 10 secret achievements are for the story. The other three (last ones from the list), could be related to the story (the ninth secret achievement is easily doable in story), but I'm not sure.

I am also kinda confused about the achievement Curtis is mentioning, but I'm thinking it will be something with the story.

Funny BTW, if you look at what IGN said, finishing the game with only using a wrench and finishing the game without triggering any security alarms. Those seem to have been cut out, which is a shame, because it would have given the game a lot more longetivity (it is cool anyway to play it three times, but getting achievements for it is always better).

The achievements are quite easy to get, actually. I got 48 out of 50 in one play-through on Normal. Right now, I simply have to do the hardest achievement of them all [aside from beating it on Hard], finding all the dang Audio Log Diaries (I have 120 of them right now). THAT is the real hard thing to do.

But, yes, if you have patience and not zoom straight through it. You can get nearly every single achievement [like me] in one play-through.