Best Character

ClarkDragon

Best Ninja  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Best Ninja

Sub-Zero because I'm awesome with him :woop:

22 Freeze/22 Ice Clone. Win everytime with Sub xD

As for best character, Kabal is the most versatile, but he's VERY difficult to use, quite possibly one of the most difficult in the game.

FGor easy characters, Raiden. I hate using him, I hate versing him, I hate him, but he's got an answer to everything.

GOD I HATE RAIDEN!

As for best character, Kabal is the most versatile, but he's VERY difficult to use, quite possibly one of the most difficult in the game.

Yeah, kabal is hard to get used too, i still cant play mind games for more then 2 Nomad dashes, but its his speed compared to even the female characters that was hard too adjust to, for me at least.

Kitana & Kano for using. I was surprise i started doing VS dummy matches with Kano for the kung fu is stronger and was surprised how good he could be, actually one of the few characters i manage to juggle with(even tough i still hate this thing, that didn't changed) So now i use him a lot. Kitana was my main when i realize Quan Chi was too weak and Raiden too cheap(now i keep him only for special ocasions like spammer, kung f... ) But now i like Kano as much.

But thing is i finished all my characters i use a lot exept the time for My Kung Fu is stronger, so now i try using Shang Tsung and Stryker more often, there fun, always loved Shang but i aint that good with him. Stryker, i wish i could combo more, but the people never let you get close enought to do it, so pretty much use a lot of his special move, feel a little spammer there, dosent like it but well... i try to not pick him more than once with the same opponents.

So to answer the poll... none of the above...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a rather complex situation.

For usage I'm saying Smoke, not because of the teleport punching, but because of his other abilities like Smoke away/towards, Shake (which counters any projectile, sucks for you, Rain) and smoke-bomb, plus his combos are fairly fluent and easy to pull off for newcomers and pros alike.

However in terms of favorite ninja in the entire series, I'll say Sub-Zero because he's like Mr Frosty, he's so much fun and makes treats for everyone :p.

• 3 weeks later...

Scorpion and smoke in terms of versatiliy are the best. Scorpion has an unblockable move, stun move which opens to an infinite number of combos, anti air grab, and a teleport for any occasion. His xray is also one of the easiest to land. Smoke has a lot of the same stuff just faster teleport.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...