Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure exactly why people are asking for help with episode 5 achievements... I did them all on the public playlist a few hours ago with no issues at all. Got them all my first try with hardly no effort.

That aside, since you can no longer do the public playlist for episode 2... I'm looking for a few people to get the "no one left behind" achievement. If anyone wants to set up a time to be online just let me know when I should be online. I imagine we will need at least 3 people. Just private message me here, or contact me on xbox live. My GT is "Foxtropics" and I can be online at pretty much any time if people are ready.

EDIT: No longer need the achievement. Just got it with someone from the forum, thanks!

Edited by CelestialHusky
Got the achievement

Well I managed to get my achievements for Spartan Ops by myself :). Chapter 4 is easy solo if you follow this method by RageQuitUnited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p3smeYjxfA]Halo 4: What Power Outage Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

For Chapter 1 I just went into Spartan Ops Matchmaking

I am available to help out with Spartan Ops for anyone in need.

07th Decemer 2012

0800-1500 GMT+1

1-3 partners needed

Hi there.

There are two achievements that I cannot get on my own. I'm asking if some of you guys could help me out. As far as my understanding goes, the achievements can be worked easily with one partner, but two or three more doesn't hurt, if there are enough people willing to help (:

When we're done, we can play some Slayer or Team based games, I've been playing since Halo 2.

Or I can help you instead. However you like!

Anyways, I need those two achievements:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2479&pictureid=14772 Bros to the Close 20 :gsicon:

Completed mission 4 without one preventable Marine death on Heroic or harder.

Campaign Mission 4 'Infinity' specific. Online not required. Must be obtained on Heroic+.

Use 'Mission Select' to after initial Campaign playthrough if missed.

Easiest if done Cooperatively. There are a total of 6 UNSC Marines that must survive.

2 Marines - join you after your encounter with Commander Laskey.

4 Marines - are fighting Crawlers, Watchers, Knights at the base of a hill.

You can start at 'Rally Point Bravo' if you've completed the level already.

Use ranged weapons when you can to keep a distance between the Marines and the Promethean Crawlers, Knights and Watchers. If your Marines charge forward, try to keep yourself in front of your Marines to keep the enemy fire focused on you. You will want to take out any Promethean Knights, Watcher and Turrets ASAP from afar, they do the most damage vs your Marines. You will find turrets scattered throughout the area thereafter that are helpful when waiting for Cortana to unlock the hatch. Once she unlocks it, retrieve her chip and the achievement will unlock.

Note: If a Marine dies, you are able to 'Revert to Last Save' as much as you please, the achievement will still unlock. If you happen to get a save checkpoint while one is dead, you must restart the level (back to 'Rally Point Bravo')

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2479&pictureid=14789 What Power Outage? 20 :gsicon:

Completed Chapter 4, Episode 5 of Spartan Ops without losing a generator on Heroic or harder.

Infinity Multiplayer :: Spartan Ops related. Online Required. Must be obtained on Heroic+.

Don't lose a generator during Episode 5 'Memento Mori', Chapter 4 'The Cauldron Base' either Solo or Cooperatively.

There are 2 generators you must protect. If you are playing Co-op with 4 players you will spawn with 2 Warthogs at the start of the level. If you are playing Co-op with 2 players, you will spawn with Mantis at the start of the level. Using the Mantis to protect the generators is reported to be the easier method.

Get in the vehicle of your choice and use it to kill the enemies up until you reach the generators. Position your vehicles between or around each generator to protect the one that will be attacked (the side the covenant is dropped off on, that generator is usually attacked). There are also stationary turrets located above each generator if you need extra firepower.

A warthog tactic that works (3+) - Position the Gauss Warthog between the generators.

Have the second Warthog be Spartan driven with 2 marines (one with rockets). Use this Warthog to ambush the Covenant after each time they are dropped off. Your marine with rockets will usually take care of the Phantom's plasma gun, and large groups of Grunts.

Drive back and forth under the bridge and attack the Covenant from behind as they push toward each generator.

Repeat if unsuccessful.

Please feel free to add me: Mopey Pi