Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Hey guys, I've been playing this game quite a bit now. I'm almost done my mop-up playthrough of the campaign but when I'm done (probably in a week or so), I'd like to boost the online/multiplayer achievements and other stuff as well.

Please send me a message/friend request on Xbox Live saying: bioshock 2

GT:CooperTrooper93

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody!!! I just recently bought Bioshock Infinite and it's my first one out of the series. I want to backtrack and add the whole series to my collection.

The Bioshock 2 multiplayer are the first ones I am going for, since I hate online achievments and these will probably be the hardest to get.

I'm picking up the game today so add me @ SirBadassitude if you want to do some boosting.

Hello everybody!!! I'm aiming to set up a boosting session for the 2 DLC achievements tomorrow.

Aqua Incognita & Territorial

Repost and add your name to the list below. Hopefully this is a success because the DLC is dead and from the looks of it, it was dead back in 2010.

The order of who gets the achievement will be determined on who signs up first. I'll send a couple of you some early messages. Be sure to indicate whether you have a mic or not!

Saturday April 27 at 12:00PM (GMT-6 aka US Central time).

3. SirBadassitude *mic*

Be sure to add me on XBOX Live as soon as you add your name to the list that way we can communicate before hand.

Yeah I had a little trouble posting as well. I made the post yesterday morning and it didn't show up on the thread until the afternoon. I'll be on for the majority of the day so hopefully we can get enough people.

If not I'll reschedule the boosting session until next weekend or maybe sooner if we get enough people.

Hey guys, I know this is last minute but I will be hosting a boosting session for Bioshock 2 on Monday, May 13 at 11pm EST. We will be going for any achievements that we can possibly get as well as xp boosting towards the level 50 achievement. I recently completed all achievements for the campaign so I need every achievement for the online portion of the game.

If interested, please send me a message on Xbox Live, GT: CooperTrooper93

Hopefully we can get most of these done asap! :woop:

Cheers,

CT