Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

I just wanted to let anyone know that needs this, that I have a boosting session set up through Trueachievements.com to get the 2 DLC achievements, on Friday night just after midnight, 12:30 AM EST. Come and join me in getting these done! Have a great day, and I hope to see some of you there.:drunk

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got all next week booked off of work, and need pretty much all the online achievements. I have all the DLC too, so if anyone needs the same, lemme know.

I'm in the UK, so anything that causes me to stay up late will result in limited communication, lest I wake the missus.

Looking for 4 more to boost multiplayer achievements with an emphasis on dlc (territorial and aqua incognita). We were hoping to start Friday night if we can gather enough people by then. Send a message if you're interested in joining, we'll start knocking these achievements out as soon as we get a full room!

GT: R3vengeance

Looking for 4 more to boost multiplayer achievements with an emphasis on dlc (territorial and aqua incognita). We were hoping to start Friday night if we can gather enough people by then. Send a message if you're interested in joining, we'll start knocking these achievements out as soon as we get a full room!

GT: R3vengeance

Add me to the list. I need Territorial for the full 1400G and I keep forgetting which map I need to get it. I don't mind helping others boost to 50 if needed.

GT: z KrYpToNiiTe z

1. R3vengeance

2. z KrYpToNiiTe z

I'm in the UK, but available pretty much anytime. The more notice the better, and if it ends up being a late play (from my perspective) I probably won't be too vocal as the missus whinges something fierce.

Need pretty much all the online achievements, including all the DLC based ones.

I'm in if this is still going on past this past Friday. I have the map achievements but like helping those who need them. Otherwise I just need to get to level 50. Thanks!

1. R3vengeance

2. z KrYpToNiiTe z

3. SnakeEyes TNK

4. Mintigo