Achievement Trading Thread

Aeternox

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SuperKabel...reviwed Bane for you. Can you return favor? See previous post for keywords.

@Cade91...I searched Ref, but couldn't find yours!

Set the filter to 'Screenshots'

Sort By to 'Whats Hot'

Condition to 'All'

Keyword 'Ref'

I just searched for it and found it using that :)

Looking for a boosting partner to hall of famer rank, I will be on all the time as I have broke up for the summer holiday from university.

I am currently level 11 bronze stars and would like to get this over and done with.

Gamer tag - fr0zencaveman : 0 is a zero

Peace

Looking for help with online achievements.

Need all of them essentially.

For ratings just look up under keyword: sxe

there ill be a screenshot or a character.

GT: The Orochi for boosting. Just add me or msg and I'll get back to you on a time.

Clockman you make a valid point.

If at least 6 people ( myself included) can get together we can smash through Royal Rumbkes & gopefully rake in some exp.

My friend & I play I quit matches because100% of the time the opposing CAW becomes a bot & we just take our time with it, pulling in at least 2000xp. We worked it out & use that method. But the real xp lies in RR matches.

ok. its sad that its come to this, but i really have had enough with the BS servers & fucking hackers. i want to hopefully get a group of people (minimum of 4), to play through ranked to rise in level & reach HoF rank. my mate & i are slowly getting there but its irritating.

there are a few rules that i will put down in hopes of making it enjoyable

-NO hackers, cheaters etc be it movesets, CAWs whatever

-NO abusive swearing, but joking is ok as we joke between ourselves

-mic not needed but preferred as it makes it easier when creating matches

matches will include: 6man ladder, royal rumble, elimination chamber, championship scrambles.

we are in this to have fun & enjoy the game. we both live in australia & are on almost everynight approx 8pm give or take (i have a family, so yeah, give or take).

we will help out as well with other games if we have them, but we do NOT play CoD, Halo, or BF anymore.

we want to 100% WWE13 asap due to other games being released soon.

also as a side note: any hackers/ cheaters WILL be reported to 2K & Microsoft by profile/gamertag.

feel free to add us if interested

GT- KronicANDMetal

GT- NATEBOY1989

anything else just let me know.

PEACE OUT

Looking for a boosting partner to hall of famer rank, I will be on all the time as I have broke up for the summer holiday from university.

Please send me a message before sending friend request

Preferably UK time and have a mic but not essential :)

Gamer tag - fr0zencaveman : 0 is a zero

Peace

• 3 weeks later...

I hope I'm not too late for this, but I'd like to join this group. I need the online rank achievements, and I figured that this would be easier with you guys who will play fair rather be matched with people who use the same 3 moves endlessly!

GT: StoppedClient4

I am in the UK, but nowadays I am usually on from 10 a.m. till 6 p.m. (GMT), although there may be some days where I will not be able to play as much.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!