Heart of Gold achievement guide

Nightmare792

so i completed everything for this achievement except for the one in WWI (missed that one). how does this work with loading checkpoints? i can load a WWI checkpoint after i finish the game, complete the Rosie task, and i get this achievement? hope so. thanks for any info.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i m going crazy! i m at 93%. i did everything in the guide. the problem is that i did what jimmy the grape asked me i killed everybody and i got the list. now i go to jimmy he is happy that i silenced the rat but he wont thake the list!!!! i have it always in my inventory and when i talk to him he says to go away?WTF???

i m going crazy! i m at 93%. i did everything in the guide. the problem is that i did what jimmy the grape asked me i killed everybody and i got the list. now i go to jimmy he is happy that i silenced the rat but he wont thake the list!!!! i have it always in my inventory and when i talk to him he says to go away?WTF???

I had a problem with the side missions also. I did all of them with no help but thought there was one more bc it said i was still a 93% and i spent hours going up to every person over and over. Anyways i just gave up and started my next game, turns out it was a mission that i had already done but i guess it just didnt unlock. That was some BS.

But just reload that checkpoint and redo the mission. Since it keeps track of the ones completed that is the only one you need to do, shouldn't take more than a few.

Hey,

I've done all the side missions exept one. Charlie Hazelgrove (in WW2 place). I forgot to help him so the game saved when I went down the ladder. Now I cant get back and help him, or can I? Can I choose which checkpoint I want to reload? I want the "Heart of Gold" achievement without restart the whole story :(

Thanks

/Walt

Ok, so I killed all the people at Whitefish earlier in the game when I wandered to the Pier. Now I've accepted his mission (Terrence Miller), but they are obviously not there to kill, and he won't talk to me again, even though they're all dead... do I have to do this all over?

Oh no.. I killed the Trinity Cemetry hobo in Chapter 3.. because I thought the game was glitching and the quest wasn't triggering. Only now I know that the quest triggers in Part 5... darn

Gotta restart from 3 again because that's when I killed him.

I cant think of were your talking about. But i know that there is no truck by the gang, though there is one of them walking back and forth so im a lil confused. Just double check if you can, they are located outside Whitefish behind the container in the are that the cop car crashes through the gates in chapter 1. Again they are hidden from view by the only container in the area. I hope you find them so you dont have to restart.

I cant think of were your talking about. But i know that there is no truck by the gang, though there is one of them walking back and forth so im a lil confused. Just double check if you can, they are located outside Whitefish behind the container in the are that the cop car crashes through the gates in chapter 1. Again they are hidden from view by the only container in the area. I hope you find them so you dont have to restart.

Maybe I'm on the wrong side of the pool hall. I'm checking on the side that you can reach from Pier 19. Should I be on the other side? (I think it's Chinatown?)

Na that is the right side, Lower Eastside i believe. Meh, I guess you did kill them then, you can always reload the chapter 3 checkpoint once you beat the game and redo it. You should be able to do it right of the bat so it wont take you long either.

I killed them back in Chapter 1 though... this game has some funny achievements. I'm sick of games you have to get everything perfect on a single play through with no chance of going back to get what you missed.

So say I'm screwed on this one, I'll just have to reload chapter 1, play up until chapter 3 and redo that one quest (then the cups game after, too)? It will know I've done all the other quests even though they'll be available again?

So say I'm screwed on this one, I'll just have to reload chapter 1, play up until chapter 3 and redo that one quest (then the cups game after, too)? It will know I've done all the other quests even though they'll be available again?

if i'm understanding your question correctly then yes it will. for this achievement i was all over the place loading chap 4, then chap 1, then chap 3 , then chap 5 and it still kept track of what i've done.

if i'm understanding your question correctly then yes it will. for this achievement i was all over the place loading chap 4, then chap 1, then chap 3 , then chap 5 and it still kept track of what i've done.

Awesome, I wasn't sure if it would reset my stats back to where I was in Chapter 1 if I loaded it. Thanks.

Am I going to have to do the side quests over? I started a new game on hard and when I got to the third chapter (without doing any side quests) That black guy that gives you that one quest where you can use the blackhole and get 5 people in it, isn't there. Is there previous side quests you need to do before him?

So okay understood about completing the whole game again for the dead bum. Which was tricky because RIGHT when you have the demons, there is a guy just standing there looking like he's for practice. If I do the game over do I have to do all those missions again? Or is it saved in my game through bonuses that I have done those side quests? I loved the game but thought the side missions were long and boring except the hitman missions. Has anyone redone the game and gotten achievements for devouring 300 hearts? I did it already just curious...I am hoping that the game saves total...so you can lets say beat it once with 150 and beat it again with 150 and get an achievement. Same with kills! Can anyone verify this!