What drugs did they take?

The Produca

it's really not terribly difficult. Just try to land on your back wheel, and then as you do that lean forward and feather the gas. Try to stabilize on the bottom platform, then floor it to bump up to the second one, your front wheel will pop up so keep leaning forward. once you re stabilize on the second one, just floor it again and you should pop over the scoreboard. I have this track down to one fault so it usually works :p

• 4 weeks later...
I think you're the only one here that's been around long enough to get the reference.

I am only going to post in this thread to say that I totally got that and LOL'ed. Well played sir. Well played.

Honestly one of my favorite episodes.

• 4 weeks later...
it's really not terribly difficult. Just try to land on your back wheel, and then as you do that lean forward and feather the gas. Try to stabilize on the bottom platform, then floor it to bump up to the second one, your front wheel will pop up so keep leaning forward. once you re stabilize on the second one, just floor it again and you should pop over the scoreboard. I have this track down to one fault so it usually works :p

i found it easier to back up first. the game wants you to do it that way so the checkpoint is really far forward. but you can back up loads and get much more run up to the ramp and then you can land onto the second platform straight away and just bump up over the board, skip the first platform and having to bump up between the two! that's how i did it, only faulted like 7 times instead of 200 :)

• 3 weeks later...
My method for the scoreboard was to back up all the way, floor it, bunny hop, the front flip for the extra forward momentum.

I don't know why I started using this method, but I agree and find it to be the easiest way to clear that checkpoint.

Now if I could only get consistent with the following jump. That thing makes me want to destroy my controller.

I passed it with 13 faults. Don't see how people can get 500 faults. Thats just saying something

What it's saying is that you got lucky... unless you can show me 13 faults repeatedly then you have no room to talk.

If you can show me that, then it means you are more skilled at this game than a lot of people.

Not sure why you had to imply something negative about people or act like you're the king.